Warning Mobile Phones Frazzle Yer Brain

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by paulfreespirit, Jan 12, 2005.

1. paulfreespirit

paulfreespirit Senior Member

i have never really been one to use mobile phones. me brother and mates use them.i remember the craze (when they first came out) everyone has to get one.yeahhh i thought fuck that "if i wanna frazzle me brain with microwaves"i will stick me head in a oven. stick to using pigeons for sending messages(their safer). YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED peace

2. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

That's bullshit... it cannot possibly frazzle your brain.

3. paulfreespirit

frazzle your brain in a sense the the microwaves that keep hitting inside your ears over a period of time may cause tumours and cancer. if you believe that is bullshit friend . you keep using yer mobile .i will stick with pigeons . everyone has the choice. i am just giving a friendly warning .

4. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I know...that's bullshit. It has not been proven.

5. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Actually it has been proven...

Cell phones do emit radiation...

But radiation comes in many different bandwidths...

essentially only a very small bandwidth of radiation can enter the body and cause harm.

The radiation emited by cell phones is too wide to cause damage to organisms.

Its no more harmful then a radio wave...

completly harmless.

6. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I didn't mean the radiation... I meant the "Brain Frazzle"... the radiation emission is obvious and logical.

7. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

As I've gotten older, I've realised most theories with the word 'frazzle' are bullshit. :D

8. paulfreespirit

proven by who (may i ask) .companies who make billions wont tell yer. and i personnaly would/nt trust a scientist to tell me . i sort of came to this conclusion meself . our ears get enough bashing as it is (noise pollution)etc etc .people suffer from migrains / headaches all the time . for me personally i dont see the need to expose my brain to micro waves ........peace

9. paulfreespirit

figure of speech /peace

10. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Yes, I am sure that every migrane and headache is a direct cause of cellphone usage.

11. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Well I hate to burst your bubble, but that monitor you're sitting in front of is also emmiting radiation.

http://www.pc.ibm.com/ww/healthycomputing/vdt14.html

12. paulfreespirit

if you read my post properly .i did not say what you have just said i said . i was just pointing out that people suffer (for whatever reason ) from migrains and headaches .personally i think mobile phones can be dangerous as well . peace

13. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

funny, i was just reading an article about this in the utne.

14. paulfreespirit

i have thought this myself. thank you for confirming this to me . every time i come away from my pc (i always have a heavyness around the top of my head .) strange. i may well get shut of my pc ............peace

15. Scholar_Warrior

Scholar_Warrior Be Love Now

'rubin isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, and yet remains strongly opinionated.

~~~

though I haven't read any literature on the direct subject of radiation from cell phones and tumors, I know there are several studies that have made a connection between radiation and tumors, cancer, lupus, etc. it is a fact that line workers for power companies have an higher incidence of brain tumors.

if there is no sympathetic vibrational response, or resonance, it seems unlikely to have an effect. if the wavelength is longer than the bandwidth of the cellular activity it would just pass it by.

but then, it is done on such a large scale and all-of-a-sudden that know one can say for sure what the effects may be. if it was just one satelite and a few phones it may not matter too much, but this is worldwide! the frequencies that are affected by cell phone and other satelite activity may cause a chain reaction throughout a broad band of energy possibly affecting organic life.

~~~

but then, you could just believe everything the government tells you.

16. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Yes, studies... nothing proven. There are also studies make about horse urine being a good dietery suplement... does that mean it's true?

and Lodui... lol! So true... I think that you just scared the poor guy to death with making him realize that he is exposing himself to deadly monitor radiation!

17. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

This is a really 'educated' post from someone calling themselves a scholar...

Google stupid cellphone cancer theroy.

Yes certain types of radiation can cause tumors, but most frorms of radiation are completly harmless, and scientists have already isolated the bandwidths of radiation harmfull to orgaic life.
    When you use the word fact, you should come up with some proof.
    Heres an article that provides an inconclusive study on higher risk of cancer to line workers, and it mentions another major study that found no connection.

Not much of a fact.

http://infoventures.com/private/federal/q&a/qa-hlth5.html

You should come up with some research instead of hypothetics.

Oh, I forgot the new world order was putting radiation into our brains to send us on shoping sprees...

What the hell does the government have to do with anything.... you think they're in on the cell phone racket? Does it have something to do with HMO's... could Dick Cheney be reading you're thought through your PDA?

I'm wasting my time here...

18. EllisDTripp

EllisDTripp Green Secessionist

But there is no scientific proof that the EM fields from powerlines have anything to do with that. Because there is no known biological mechanism for powerline frequency EM fields to cause tumors, perhaps the cause might be something ELSE that linemen would be exposed to? Like the PCBs (polychlorinated biphenyls) once used in transformers and capacitors? Or the toxic wood preservatives used to treat utility poles? The ozone generated by high voltage electricity? The various chemicals used for cleaning electrical gear?

Unless the study used a control group that was exposed to everything the study gruop was, EXCEPT for the EM fields, the increased incidence of tumors could have any number of OTHER causes.

19. paulfreespirit

thanks for your concern rubin.i have just had a cuppa tea and two herbal pain killers . i am seriously thinking off spending less and less time on the pc / or gettin rid . i think my brain has been exposed too to much techonoligal shit over the years (hence my headaches) peace (

20. shiva777

shiva777 Member

Try using an LCD screen instead of a VGA. I'm in front of a computer 8-10 hours a day and this made a HUGE difference for me.