Warning - Hitchhikers

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by COBALT_Blue, Feb 1, 2005.

1. COBALT_Blue

COBALT_Blue Member

Warning - Hitchhikers

I normally don't mind stopping for hitch hikers especially if its raining but today I vowed never ever to stop again.

I was just pulling off the main highway when I see a guy carrying a large backpack so assuming he is just your average friendly backpacker and concious of the fact it is just starting to rain I pull over. His pack is large and heavy and it takes two of us to manouver it into the boot ( trunk ) of the car. I really feel sorry for the guy as hes a bit dischevelled and hes carrying such a heavy pack.

Anyway, we have gone no more than half a mile without saying a word so I decide to try and spark up a conversation. I say to the guy, "Looks like the rain's going to get worse, bet your glad to lighten the load off your back, what are you carrying thats so heavy?" I was not prepared for the response at all. He turns and looks me right in the eye and says" Mind your own fucking business". Well I'm gobsmacked and now very nervous. We travel another mile or so but I'm getting more and more worked up by this guys anti social behaviour specially as I am doing him a favour.

Starting to get really annoyed I try the softly softly approach once again, "Look, you might not like to talk very much but I am giving you a lift and you are using my vehicle. I asked you a civil question. Whats in the back pack?" Again the guy replies but this time he doesn't even look at me. "Mind your own fucking business" he says.

Anyway, by now we are approaching the nearest town. I have to get rid of this weirdo. I suddenly pull over into a parking area where there are other cars and drivers and I tell him to get out. At first he doesn't move and turns to me and hurls abuse at me before starting to get out of the car. He kicks my car door shut and in anger I scream out of the parking area burning rubber in my haste and frustration only to see him leaping up and down in my rear view mirror. Shit, I still have his backpack.

As soon as I reach the town I pull up at the local police station and drag this bloody backpack up to the police reception where I check that it doesn't contain anything illegal. The police are helpful and say I did the right thing.

Unbelievable. You try and do people a favour and look what happens.

2. mart_182

mart_182 Member

HAHA! im not that stupid...

MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS!!!!

3. showmet

showmet olen tomppeli

I so wanted there to be a dismembered corpse in that rucksack...

4. COBALT_Blue

COBALT_Blue Member

Bugger ya ruined it LOL

[​IMG]

5. blindhobosam

blindhobosam The Legend

i dont get it...

6. COBALT_Blue

COBALT_Blue Member

I wish you had come in earlier. Go on....ask me.....what was in the rucksack?

[​IMG]

7. lyla

lyla Member

what was in the rucksack?

8. COBALT_Blue

COBALT_Blue Member

How do I put this to a lady

Scroll back to mart_182 reply. Read second line.

There you go

[​IMG]

9. blindhobosam

blindhobosam The Legend

i was in earlier and read it but hey what you gonna do....

10. jesikhaviolet

jesikhaviolet Member

i think everyone was thinking what i was thinking -there's a body!!!!

11. whispers

whispers sweet and sour

maybe he thought you coming on to him .....with the weird eye movement and bulge in your pants

12. Koolaid

Koolaid Member

is it me or have people so missed the point of this....*giggle*:)

13. Koolaid

Koolaid Member

its a joke!!

14. COBALT_Blue

COBALT_Blue Member

Yup. I think they missed the point

[​IMG]

15. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

i didnt find it all that funny :s... long jjokes send me to sleep halfway through :S