Warning: Blue 007's = Fake

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by Dist0rted Dre4ms, May 25, 2007.

1. Dist0rted Dre4ms

Dist0rted Dre4ms Member

Just a heads up my friends, but I recently got very disappointed after taking one of these. Considering I've definitly been around the park with most drugs, including Research Chemicals, I was able to recognize that these blue pills marked with a 007 with the centers of the O's empty actually contain a low dose of 2c-t-2, and I estimate it to be a dose of around 3mg or 4mg.

The effects were a faint body euphoria which did not react like real X does, it is a constant euphoria instead of a reactive one. The stimulant effect was minimal, but I did start noticing slight visual effects that are unique to 2c-t-2 (only some users experience these, and I am lucky enough to be one) as well as the unique type of euphoria that is hard to really confuse with other chemicals. These pills are so weak that one was overpowered by half of a 20mg Adderall XR, and thats ridiculous.

Just a heads up to anyone in the Mid-Atlantic area, specifically VA and DC. The guy I got it from does a fair bit of importing from other states, so this is likely to be a widespread item that you should look out for wherever you are, but hopefully whoever is responsible stays low.

Look for the blue 007 on this page, that is the exact mold and color. The recipe has changed from the 2000 Ephedrine and PCP 10:1 recipe over to a more legal, cheaper, and easier to obtain 3-4mg of 2c-t-2.

http://www.dancesafe.org/past_lab_results/results_may-july_2000.html

2. ChopperPilot

ChopperPilot Member

^ good report man!

You should also go make a report on pillreports.com Alot of E users check that site out before buying. Would be nice to warn everyone so these dealers get the message that they can't sell bogus shit!

3. Dist0rted Dre4ms

Dist0rted Dre4ms Member

It's a shame too because most James Bond tends to be really good, even if it is adulterated a good bit. I suspect this is an isolated thing, but wouldn't be surprised in the least to see it become a common thing for the summer.

Well, whatever, I'll stick to my man's G String instead.

4. ChopperPilot

ChopperPilot Member

^ that's the thing... If a certain logo has a good reputation, the people making bogus pills will start making their crappy pills with that logo.