Want to see Girlfriend Flirt / Cheat

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by 10decisions, May 17, 2013.

1. 10decisions

10decisions Guest

Hello All,

Been with my girlfriend for 6 years, we're in our late twenties. She was very inexperienced sexually when we got together and up until recently had a prudish attitude towards sex.

Over the course of our relationship I've cheated a lot, which has been forgiven but not forgotten (more on that later). She's developed sexually over time and has been obviously enjoying it a hell of a lot more over the last year now she's a little more liberated.

We were on holiday recently and after a few drinks she confessed to having kissed and got very touchy feely with a guy when on a Hen party in Italy 3 months ago.

I wasn't happy at all, but after the initial anger had subsided it really turned me on. The thought of her expressing her sexual desires and giving another guy a hard on and where it goes from there is seriously arousing to me.

And pretty much from that point it has been my favourite sex fantasy to have her go out in a short, tight dress with no underwear and a license to do what she wants. She's extremely attractive, definitely wouldn't have any problems getting attention, she does wherever we go.

The second aspect is it actually got me off the hook slightly with my cheating in the past, so has had a weirdly positive impact on our relationship. And will more so in the future.

The reason for posting - does anyone have any experience of something similar? How best to go about it - I thought about doing it when in a foreign country. I want to be there but could I pretend to be a friend? Maybe might be more exciting if I'm waiting back at the hotel. I'd also like a bit of advice on how to reassure her if she did go the whole way that I wouldn't leave her, because that's what she currently thinks will happen and is therefore isn't too keen on going further than kissing / dancing.

Or even if anyone has any similar stories, always like to hear about things like this!

Cheers, J

2. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

It would not be cheating if you gave her the okay and knew about it! Just like people in the swing lifestyle are not cheating.

3. Pimp daddy

Pimp daddy Member

It's not cheating if you're there or you know about it. Couples do many things to turn themselves on for the main event.

I've seen my wife fuck other guys, spit roasted and dp'd whilst I watch. I could have joined in, she wanted me to, but I got horny from watching her enjoy herself from another angle. She is after the same but it seems a lot harder to find a willing female or two to join our sessions. They can't really fathom it. Hope springs eternal

4. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Some woman I know well have flirted with me, but it was in a joking type of way.
    but they were either slightly drunk at the time or did it for just a bit of fun.
    I had the chance to put my hand down one woman's top if I wanted but thought they may not want that as it would be pushing it overboard too much, but I were tempted thou .

5. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

I have experience with it. You could start by going to a lifestyle club together. If you're both there, and in a place where these things are the "normal" thing to do, she'll see you're OK with it.

6. roman bank

roman bank Member

we were at a party after a rugby game and my hubby said I could choose a lad to flirt with if I wanted, but I must wank him off, so I did, the lad had his hand down my pants while I made him cum, hubby and i had great sex that night back at the hotel

7. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Watching then gf now wife, with other men is something I never thought I'd like, until, I seen it happen. Like roman bank said, always great sex after.

8. nasty nate

nasty nate Guest

i have recently been having many thought of watching my wife with another man, and once he's done droping his load, licking/droping my own load in her afterwards.