want to have girl/girl experience with roommate's friend

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by girltardis82, Jul 8, 2013.

1. girltardis82

girltardis82 Member

In a weird situation here! I have never really had any serious feelings towards another girl, until my roommate started bringing her friend from work around. They mostly just sit around and smoke weed after their shift. But I can't take my eyes off of her! Every time she's over, I'm making a million excuses to walk by their room so I can check her out.

She over right now - last I checked they were sitting on the couch smoking. She's wearing this cute little flower skirt and a tank top, and I can stop throwing glances at her sexy thighs and her cleavage! About an hour ago I went to the fridge and undressed her with my eyes as I peaked over the door. I don't know anything about her, but sometimes I leave for work while she and my roommate are still here and then later at night I fantasize that they got it on together while I was gone. Damn, I'd love to join in on that!

2. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

Maybe start by bringing some weed to share with them? All of my girl on girl experience has been under the influence of one thing or another lol.

3. girltardis82

girltardis82 Member

Well I don't really need a reason to join them - they always invite me over to smoke with them and I have numerous times. I guess I just don't know where to go from there. I'm horrible with initiating things, and I really don't have the opportunity here. I don't want to say anything in front of my roommate lest things turn weird, and her friend is never around here alone, and even if she was, I don't know what I'd say. My ideal situation (the one in my fantasies lol) would be for them to just ask me casually if I want to have sex with them. I know... unrealistic...

4. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Do you actually speak to this girl have feelings for or just look at her instead?
    Sounds like you should get her phone number & txt her ?

5. girltardis82

girltardis82 Member

Haha yeah pretty much just look at her, from afar! No, I've talked to her. But she just seems so much cooler than me, I never know what to say and end up just agreeing with whatever she's saying. I know it's lame but I'm smitten. And even if I got her phone number so I can text, what do I say?

6. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Would resting your hand on her thigh be too bold, too subtle?

7. girltardis82

girltardis82 Member

Yes! I mean me and my roommate are fairly conservative in that we keep sex a private thing - she does it in her room, me in mine, and we try to be quiet and everything. So I can't make a move like this in front of her. Not to mention the fact that I don't think I could make a move like this period, even if I was alone with her.

8. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Start out & ask her what she likes about guys sexually & then ask about her opinion on girls liking girls sexually.
    Or if you chat to her & gradually get to the topic of sex & then ask in a round about way what she disapproves of sexually between
    both sexes having feelings that she wouldn't consider showing or receiving from someone at all.
    Or just tell her you like her & see what she says. If she likes that, then tell her you like her more than she realises.
    Depends how you tell her or show her your feelings you have for her thou.
    Its' a risk you may win or loose on.

9. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I have been shown by a few woman I know well just how much they like me & some of them have touched parts of me I liked the way they did it.
    Maybe bump into this girl occasionally deliberately & make out it's an accident & gradually touch her near her breasts or somewhere sexually & see what says or does.
    Then if you are getting on better with her in this way, than you thought, ask her if she's ever been attracted to girls at anytime?

10. girltardis82

girltardis82 Member

She's probably coming over again today after their shift at work, so I'll see what I can come up with. Maybe I can distract my roommate or something so that I can get alone with her friend lol.

11. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

In the past I've been involved in scenarios where sexual activity is instigated by some other activity involving something like a board game, or cards, (e.g. Strp Monopoly / Strip Poker) where losers have to pay a 'forfeit', such as the first couple to be naked have to masturbate each other.
    In this situation the initial ice can be broken, as it can be viewed as no more than "only paying one's debts". Where it goes to after that is another thing.

12. girltardis82

girltardis82 Member

Well sure enough, she came over again after their shift. This time I was hanging around the living room when they came over. She seemed really happy to see I was there - it looked like her face lit up a little bit! Anyways, the first thing they did was sit on the couch and pack a bowl and talk about work. Oh I should mention that I made sure to wear these short shorts today.

Anyways I specifically sat on the chair on the other side of the room. When they asked if I wanted to hit the bowl and I said yes, the friend said "Why don't you come sit over here." Which is exactly what I was hoping for... because when I sat down next to her I made sure my bare leg was touching hers (she was wearing shorts too). She didn't pull away or flinch of anything. And each time it was my roommates turn on the bowl (she was at the end of the line on the other side of the couch) I deliberately made sure to reach across the friend, trying to rub up against her as much as possible.

I don't know if it was my imagination or wishful thinking but I definitely think she was flirting back with me because she was laughing hysterically at my jokes and kept turning her head specifically to look at me.

And get this - when she was leaving, she was complaining how she had nothing to do tonight and was going to be bored. And my roommate said she would hang out but she has her pottery class tonight, and her friend responded with "Yeah I know," and then repeated again that she wished there was something to do. Of course I was a wimp and didn't say we should hang out or anything. But I have her number right here and seriously thinking about texting her. just not sure what you say...

13. nz male

nz male Senior Member

How did you get her number - ask her or got it in some other way?
    How old are you & this girl you have taken a big liking to.
    Send her a txt & tell her you want to spend some time with her somewhere if she wants to. Then if she doesn't seem to mind you touching her, ask her what she likes about you & you tell her what you like about her.
    She may like you more than she wants to tell you & as we know, you like her in other ways as well. If both of you are that sexually attracted to each other but neither is wanting to admit it, you will never know if you don't try showing her just how much you like her & she may be hoping you show your feelings first. Sometimes you need to take risks & do what your feelings tell you to. She may be very attracted to you but doesn't like to show it in case you are offended & that is a chance you or her may need to take ? You room mate may get suspicious if you keep touching her friend but you could find a away of seeing her friend alone more often if she shows no resistance to your flirting with her.
    You only live once & that's what life is about - making the most of it.

14. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Txting can be a good way to get her over while your room mate is out & the longer you know she's going to out for,. the better chance you have of getting to know her friend more - hopefully in the way you want to.
    GOOD LUCK ! I hope things work in your favour & not in a bad way.
    As a suggestion : ask her if she would consider trying on some of your clothes you don't want anymore in front of you or taking a few photos of her & see how daring she is to reveal more of her body so you can tell her how nice she really looks?

15. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

I'd say just continue to flirt with her and see if she responds. Definitely try to hang out with her alone. Keep us updated!

16. eskay19

eskay19 Guest

So how did it go? Did you hang out with her?

17. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

If nothing else i think you've made nzmales head explode

1 person likes this.
  18. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

Lol!

19. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

You could try leading the conversation to experiences of sex with different guys, but then lead on to the logical step that only those of the same gender could possibly know for certain how best to give sexual pleasure. You could then ask if they've ever tried it with other women, then take it from there.

20. girltardis82

girltardis82 Member

Just got back from hanging out with her and... holy god! Lol very glad I went ahead, but also nervous now.

Ok so here's what happened. A few hours after she left, I texted her and said I hope it was ok my roommate gave me her number. She responded with "Only because it's you ;)" So I took that as more flirting, or perhaps just joking around. So then I couldn't think of anything to say, and she texted back asked what I was up to. I said not much and then again couldn't think of anything so just asked if she wanted to come over. She said she already hangs out here a lot but asked if I wanted to go to a concert her friend was playing in. I said yes and she told me to come over and texted me her address.

I wore this pink flowery nanette lepore skirt I got in London last year, along with a white sleeveless top and black flats. It's pretty much the best outfit I have. I also had a beer before leaving the house, although I was so nervous I didn't really feel it. I'm serious - I was so nervous I was shaking as I drove up to her place, my teeth were literally chattering.

Anyways I got there and she's still in her uniform lol. Her place was small and messy, but smelled nice. She had a lot of books, books everywhere, and also clothes. She went to get make me a drink called a Presbyterian with some sort of whiskey. So then after she hands me the drink, she says she'll be right back and she goes upstairs. She's up there for maybe 5 minutes and then comes down with two little terriers, each on a leash, and takes them outside for a walk. Lol wtf? So I was in her house for like 10 minutes, all by myself. I was tempted to look around, but instead I just stood there and looked at the random magnets she had on her fridge.

Finally she comes back and puts the dogs back upstairs and says they are her neighbors. She pours herself the same kind of drink she made for me and we sit at the table in her breakfast nook and just talked for a little while - mainly about how we knew my roommate. She told me about their job and I told her mine, and then it was time to go to the concert. All in all the conversation was pretty awkward.

The concert was even more awkward. On our way to the concert (she drove in her Escalade) we talked about local music we liked, which was cool, and then she started talking about her ex boyfriend, which I didn't like. But I had no idea if this was just a friendly meetup or what, so I didn't show any disdain. Not that I would have anyways.

The concert was awkward because her friend, the bassist, was this 43 year old man child who still lived with his parents, and I'm pretty sure he has a crush on her. He introduced her to his mother after the concert, and I kind of just stood by the bar waiting for her, which was the awkward part. Eventually everyone else had left except me, her, and the bassist friend. She finally said goodbye to him and we were leaving when someone carrying a microphone stand came into the hall and it was someone she knew, and she had to stop and talk to them. ARGH!!! At this point things had been pretty lame and I cared less and less about hooking up with her and just wanted to leave. Then things got worse when the friend invited her to a party and she asked me what I though. I couldn't be a lame-o and say no so I said Yes, which I regretted at the time.

Well, the party turned out to be... interesting. It was at an art school frat house, and part of a fund raiser for another local band. I lost her as soon as we got to the party, there were so many people. She went off to say hi to someone she knew, and I was pushed by the crowds into the kitchen, where there were plates of sushi and subs. Anyways, the whole party was an adventure on its own but skipping ahead a few hours, I found myself smoking weed in a room with some dude who was tripping on shrooms and two other guys doing coke, and her... my roommate's friend who I came to the party with. She was doing some of the coke. I was pretty high but by no means gone. And then, just like in a movie or something, we were playing truth or dare. It was like my exact wish came true! Her and me in a dark room playing truth or dare.

So on one of my turns, I chose dare and they made me do a line of coke. I did half a line and liked it a lot, but they said I couldn't have any more because they barely had any left. I took some truths, and they asked mainly sex questions. The whole time, I was thinking "please dare me to kiss her." Because that would have been perfect. And of course, during one of her dares, the guys dare her to make out with me. And you know what happened? SHE SAID NO!

Yeah, I couldn't believe it. This close and that's what she chickens out at! Not to mention a huge slap in the face. When they gave her the dare, she immediately turned red and said no way she couldn't do it, she would be too embarrassed. I played it off like it was asking too much too, although I barely did a convincing job. Afterwards, I think she felt bad for making such a big deal over it.

So we stayed at the party for just a little bit longer and then left. I was pretty tired and bummed out about the whole deal, although I was trying to pretend to be happy because I guess I was still holding out hope. She was being real nice on the car ride home, telling me she was glad we had hung out. I think she was still feeling guilty about making a big deal during the game, although I honestly didn't care about it. The party had been pretty far away and she said she needed a pick-me-up, and so we each did a bump from some coke she had bought. It was pretty crazy doing it in a car! But then again we're out in the middle of the country so it's not like anyone was around. Anyways, she starts to get pretty rowdy in the car, and I guess I do too, and I wasn't feeling tired anymore. She asks if she's just dropping me off at my place and I remind her that my car is at her place, and when I said this, I distinctly remember her tapping her finger tips together - you know, like Mr. Burns from The Simpsons, and she even said the "excellent" part. I just laughed although didn't know why she was doing it. Then, all of a sudden, she started getting really goofy. I said something like "Man, I ate so much" and she said "that's what she said."

So we get back to her place and she pulls up next to my car and puts her car in park and turns to me and is like "So... you taking off now or what?" I didn't know what else to say - I wasn't going to invite myself in. I thought about asking to use the bathroom but that sounded lame. Plus I was still pretty nervous, I had been anxiously thinking about how our departure would play out. So I just said Yeah I was going home, and got out of her car. She said maybe she would see me tomorrow and waved goodbye and drove up to her driveway. I turned towards my car, and that's when I realized I had left my keys inside her house.

So I follow her back inside her house, I'm walking right behind her as she leads me to the living room where I had put them down on the card table. She hands them to me and then without warning, she put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me back and up against the wall and was kissing me! It happened so fast I didn't even have time to be shocked, and just instantly enjoyed the moment. They were three long kisses, one after the other. After the third one, she pulled back slightly to smile at me, and I couldn't help it and was like "why were you so against this at the party?" And she said "I like privacy when I get it on" and then pressed up against me again and this time she slipped her tongue into my mouth. I could feel her breasts underneath her bra pushing against mine, and I really wanted to take off my clothes and I think she did too. She whispered to me and asked if I wanted to do some more coke, And then perhaps the second worst thing of the night happened, her neighbor comes knocking on the door, says he's home from his trip and wants to pick up the dumb dogs. So we had to stop kissing while she answered the door. She told me maybe we should call it a night anyways but said she would text me, so I was left with no other choice but to go home. And it sucked, because a hour went by with no text. I was so turned on though! Finally she did text and said "some of your lipstick rubbed off on me ;)" Anyways I have no idea how things are going to go down next time she comes over! But I can't believe after ALL of that, the entire night, it still ended just the way i had hoped!!! Well not exactly the way I had hoped. But pretty damn close, and a great start! Now I home she texts me tomorrow, although I could text her if I can think of something to say. I keep thinking to myself what sort of nasty shit would we have done, had we busted into the rest of the coke and had the whole night to ourselves.