Wanna meet peeps in the 225 or 504? Come on in!

Discussion in 'Louisiana' started by hunterzero21xx, Aug 30, 2011.

1. hunterzero21xx

hunterzero21xx Member

:groupwave:
    If you love music, psychoactive stuffs, video games, or anything counter cultureish, hit me up!

Remember though, safety first!!!

I do not recommend posting any identifying information right out in the open here, but if you are new to the area or would just like to meet some new chill smokers hit me up on this facebook page under my alt name Keef Johnson.

If you are worried about revealing your identity on a social network to someone you don't know, good. I would recommend you create an alt page that does not give away your IRL identity. I use my alt more than my "real" profile because I like to be able to share my thoughts with my friends in a way that does not compromise my families or potential employers views on me.

Do not try soliciting me! Try getting to know someone before you go straight for the snatch!

But if you want to chill, talk, meet some new people, and do other erm... fun stuffs... I can't wait to hear from ya!

:drummer: :party: :ssmokeit:

1 person likes this.
  2. Donna82

Donna82 Guest

What's Up Keef....new to the site...couldn't find your facebook page...I'm in the 225 area...trying to get some direction...I believe I have to donate to send messages on here. I suppose it's worth it?

3. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

You Don't Have To DONATE, You Just Have To WAIT...:).

There Is A Set Time Period, And A Set Number Of Posts Before You

Can Send PM's *personal messages".

Be Patient Grasshopper, And In Time All Will Be Granted...:).

Welcome To The "Hip Forums", Enjoy Your Membership...:).

Cheers Glen.

4. Donna82

Donna82 Guest

Thanks Glen...I'm a lost soul in space at the moment...hoping to find my portal....