wanna be dominated by a female and act as a female in sex

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by doctor12345, Jun 11, 2013.

1. doctor12345

doctor12345 Guest

I feel I wanna act as a female in sex,cross dress, dominated by a female, even sometimes I wanna a female to fuck me.I am male doctor 37 , I had normal sex with my GF.Never took to her about that
    is that normal?
    can I find a female like to do that with me?
    any one likes that?

2. Jassy321

Jassy321 Member

I sure there are plenty out there esp. with you being a doctor. Don't give up. Heck talk to your girlfriend she my just be the one. Just approach it with caution.

3. doctor12345

doctor12345 Guest

do you mean it is normal to think like that?
    me and my gf separated 6 months ago
    I think I should search for a new woman who likes to to that with me from the beginning but how can I find her ?

4. NovexusPrime

NovexusPrime Grand Poobah

As a switch I've dealt with a good number of men who want to be dominated as a woman by a woman. So you're not alone. But it's not a very mainstream thing, so not everyone may be as receptive to the idea. But approach the conversation with caution when talking to your significant other. If you need any other help just give me a toot and I'll be happy to lend a hand.

5. doctor12345

doctor12345 Guest

thanks
    I will be happy if u help me
    waiting that

6. Jassy321

Jassy321 Member

It may be something that you do and then decide it is not something that you pursue on a regular basis. I too am a health care provider. I have done some of what you describe with my late wife. She was pretty kinky overall so it was no big deal. I didn't do the cross dressing so much thou. She was more that happy to use a strap on with me. After a time or two I figured out that it was not something that I wanted to do very often and moved on to other things. I think if you find a lady that is into basic kink stuff she would more than likely accept this as well. good luck. A bi male is another option!!

7. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Well, I have to ask where you are, because different places in the world look at sissification differently, though none are overwhelmingly positive.
    In the US, there seems to be an attitude of "whatever."

So, Mr. Doctor, find the search term I gave you.

Eta. Egypt. Good freaking luck.