wanna be a faerie???

Discussion in 'Art' started by juliet21, May 19, 2004.

1. juliet21

juliet21 Member

Hello all!! Im obsessed with faeries and faerie photography. I used to just play around on my camera and take pix of friends in wings in the woods etc ...then i got into playing with them on the computer. ive had a few requests from people wanting me to make them faeires as well. I orginally could just play with photos in which someone already had wings on it the actual photo...now ive leanred how to create them and turn a pretty ordinary photo into something more mystical. If you would like me to make you a faerie please email me at juliet052@aol.com we discuss payment options etc..... Id like to try and make a little money myself off of this if at all possible maybe charge $2.50 a photo or something...im so low on cash right now!! : )..does that sound fair to you guys??? i just signed up for paypal not completely familiar with it yet any info advice would be helpful ont his whole thing..positive and negatives welcome : )
    im attaching a before after photo i did for girl recently who originally wasnt wearing wings as well as an old one i did of myself in which i was wearing wings.
    much love to all!!

2. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

i love it, when i get some money in my bank acct i will hit ya up, i love fairies and i wold like to be one :)

3. A Clockwork Orange*

A Clockwork Orange* Member

Cool, i love the first one

4. serra

serra tentacle girl

very nice!!! do you use photoshop?

5. juliet21

juliet21 Member

thanks all!!!! : )

and yes right now im just using photoshop i used to use this really fun program called mystical lighting but once i lost my kazza i lost the program as well. So photoshop for the time being. : )

6. serra

serra tentacle girl

that's really cool though. i like. i need to get some nekkid pictures of myself so i can make me into a faery as well!

7. Willow-Bridget-Love

Willow-Bridget-Love Member

very rad! man.. yeah. prettyfull!

8. kilted2000

kilted2000 Member

If you really like Fairies check out The Fairy Faith in Celtic Countries. It has some tales of real Fairies.

PS- The Good People don't have wings. The first winged Fairies were victorian.

9. fi_J

fi_J Member

love the one of you in the woods... the way the colour stands out against b&w adds to the magic... such rich tones!

you make a good fairy... very brave to go nekkid!! :)

10. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

that is very cool...

11. hippietoad

hippietoad Member

Oh yeah, I'm into it. I'll try to get some photos made soon. I luuuuuuurve it !!!

12. juliet21

juliet21 Member

Thanks so much all!!! : )

13. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Could you take a picture of me and give me like... demon wings?

14. juliet21

juliet21 Member

sure just mail me a pix or a few and ill choose the best one to work with. : )

15. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

those are really good!!

16. SurfhipE

SurfhipE Senior Member

wow! Awesome! Hey..how do you do that on the comp?? Do you need a special thing or something? I would love to be able to do that.......................................

17. juliet21

juliet21 Member

i just work w the photos on photoshop....and if someone isnt wearing wings ill draw my own then try and make them as real as possible. another fun program which i dont have anymore is mystical lighting...all kinds of magical things you can do witht hat one once you get the hang of it. Other than that the only other program ive worked w was illustrator....and that was for a dmi class. : )

peace and much love to all!
    jules

18. daturastolemysoul

daturastolemysoul Member

i used to pratend i was a faerie, but i dident have wings though, maybe i was more of a elf of gnome... hmmm well i would just run around in the forest eating black birtch and winter green wearing a red and black plaid lumberjack jacket a scarf and a top hat... i had so much fun, spending the days munching on flower and moss instead of doing my homework...

19. maryjaneguitargurl

maryjaneguitargurl I am just like you.

i would like to meet a faire..hee

peace
    chickens

20. hippietoad

hippietoad Member

Hey Juliet,

Just sent you and email. Want you to do one of my photos.
    Can't wait to hear from you. Thanx.