Walmart wiped out by EBT glitch

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Pressed_Rat, Oct 14, 2013.

1. odonII

odonII O

I think Walmart will just write it off.
    Could you imagine the story if they decided to be heavy handed, and FORCE people to not purchase how much some did?
    THEN the police come down heavy handed, too.
    We would have: 'Capitalist Pig Walmart hand in hand with pig Po-lice' ect etc.
    It would have been a PR disaster.

So, at a couple of stores, for a short period of time, allowed a No. of people to get away with a trolley full of food.
    But, by the looks of it, most people didn't.

Loss to Walmart / Possibly tax payers? $20,000 ?

It depends what decision was made between 'gov'' and Walmart while the system was down. Who takes the 'hit'.
    I don't think it will be the customers.

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLTTX35LNJo"]Chapter Jackson - It's Free Swipe Yo EBT (Explicit) - YouTube

3. Spectacles

Spectacles My life is a tapestry Lifetime Supporter

4. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

Just another reason to change regime. barry has drastically increased th number of these folks just to "buy" their vote. LOL. My recent experience with the "SNAP" card LOL is rather humorous. Trying to limit my smoking ; I have found an excellant source for heavily laced 420 chocolate. Hmmmmm , better than sex ; well almost . LOL. Seemes the chocolate purveyors grow wonderfully strong weed then make some great tasting candy bars. All the ingredients for the bars save the 420 are purchased with the "SNAP" card. LOL. EBT has in fact , lowered the price of my snacking on 420 bars. Thanks oby!!!!! Seriously. the regime has given marijuana growers a great source for free ingredients. Consequently, lowering the price of me indulging in my favorite vice. Stoners 1 ; Gubmint 0. LOL.

Re: Walmart and recent "SNAP" fauxpas ; What did you expect? Snorkel!!!!