walking technique

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by swampthing, Jul 7, 2013.

1. swampthing

swampthing Guest

I was going to pass on what I saw from an Aboriginal picture, who was a native barefoot walker. His back was arched dramatically with his butt thrust out. I barefoot walk in the woods, and had some pain in the heel in one foot, and although I do not try to heel strike, I found that arching the back like that causes a strike to the front of the foot and not the heel without any concentration.

Also, I use moccassins (Runamoc in cold or hot asphalt), but I put the shoe in front of a heater and remove the 2 mm rubber sole. I use Petronio's Master Cement (not the quick drying and can be found on ebay). I mix the glue with rubber dust (can be found at semi-truck tire places) until the mixture is rather thick and black and place in a glass jar overnight to soften. I then apply a thin layer of glue and spread the rubber dust glue with a spoon thinly, and then sprinkle dry rubber dust and pound with a flat heavy surface a few times to compress the glue and rubber dust. It takes at least 48 hours to fully cure but I find it practically barefoot walking. Also, I put green leaves in the bottom of shoe when walking on hard surfaces for some time and it actually makes it feel somewhat like walking in woods. Can also use grass clippings or pine straw. If you need rubber dust I can ship for a small fee.

2. Shakti_Om

Shakti_Om Local Pixie

Just one foot in front of the other!
    I don't give it any thought, perhaps a little more care where I step, but otherwise I just walk.

shayla x

3. tattgirl

tattgirl Member

yep one foot infront of the other. If I get a cut or something in my sole. Stop dig it out fix it disinfect and walk on

1 person likes this.
  4. Manzarak

Manzarak Members

Every time my wife goes for a walk along the water at the nude beach it's one foot in front of the other. Makes things move in an exciting way.