Walkin' on the Horizon...

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by JayzzMama, Jun 16, 2006.

1. JayzzMama

JayzzMama Member

Jimmy took one step three times yesterday! Yay!

2. barefoot_kirstyn

barefoot_kirstyn belly flop

YEY!!!!!!! He's one fast learner, eh!? I can't believe how soon he's getting all this stuff down!
    Leane's still trying to figure out this whole crawling thing...she moves around in that army crawl....gets into everything.....
    But she has learned how to wave 'hi' and 'bye,' recognizes her name, and comes when I ask her to come over to me....too bad she doesn't like to listen when she's into something she shouldn't be (like pulling off the rabbit's water bottle all the time)....she just looks back and giggles when I ask her what she's doing.:H

3. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

That's fantastic! He'll be running before you know it too! [​IMG]

4. HippyLandscaper

HippyLandscaper learning a new way

it's all over now. Skye has learned that he can walk around holding onto the footstool and pushing it around. Now he gets into everything. I watch him to see what he gets into so that I can remove potential hazards. He had a pretty nast accident today though, pulled a small but heavy table over. The table didn't land on him, luckily, but he broke a flower pot, and cot a small cut on his back:(

5. Sage-Phoenix

Sage-Phoenix Imagine

Yay, go Jimmy :)

6. JayzzMama

JayzzMama Member

I was putting away dishes today and I turned away to wipe up a puddle of water on the counter. I heard J shreak and I turned around. He was IN the dishwasher! He had pulled the lower rack out, leaned waaaay over till he just was flat on his belly. Then I guess he scooted himself inside! The plate seperater thingies were pokng him though so he got mad. He climbs up to the top of our sofa too. I have to watch him EVERY moment, or he gets into something or other. *shakes head* Sorry Skye baby hurt himself! I hope he gets better!

7. barefoot_kirstyn

barefoot_kirstyn belly flop

poor little guy, but that still sounds a little funny (in a cute way;))
    It's amazing all the places that they get into!!!! Leane got stuck behind the toilet the other day when I was getting her bath ready....oy.

8. HippyFreek2004

HippyFreek2004 changed screen name

I wish you had a picture!