Wakey bakey,,,,,

Discussion in 'Old Hippies' started by homebudz, Dec 29, 2004.

1. homebudz

homebudz Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Everybody up and at em,,,I just twisted one up for breaky,time to nosh.This has been curing in a jar for at least 4 months.MMmmm,tastes good,and smooooth.

2. hippietoad

hippietoad Member

Is it really mawnin already ?

3. shameless_heifer

shameless_heifer Super Moderator

Don't bogard that joint my friend,
    Pass it over to me,
    You been holding on to it,
    And I sure would like a hit.
    (hehehe)

4. homebudz

LOL,,,,here ya go hon,have a hit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

5. shameless_heifer

Ahhhhh... much better now, dang! now I know why you looked like that in your old sig...lmao.. wooohooo. I see colors, am I having a flashback or is it the smokie. Love ya sweetie. GOOD SHIT...lmaooo.(i always get the giggles on the good shit). Blessed Be my Brother.

6. shameless_heifer

passes it back.. ====#~

7. homebudz

Remember that old coca cola commercial where they sang,I'd like to buy the world a coke,,,,,,,,.I would love to give some adjustment to the world,but most of all,I really wish all of us here could at least once,sit down and I could get you all very happy with my homegrown.That is something I would absolutly love to do.It always seems to taste and work better when shared with people you love.
    Maybe in the future............

8. luvndrumn

luvndrumn Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

That is one bitchin' handlebar, 'budz.[​IMG]

9. shameless_heifer

I'd like to teach the world to sing,
    In perfect harmony,
    I'd like to give the world a joint
    To keep it company,
    It's the real thing
    Doob Doob Doob Do!!

I agree with luvn.. great stache there Budz..can I have a ride on your handle bars...lmaooooo.. j/k.. muhaaaaaa

10. Hippievixen

Hippievixen Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

what a groovy beard, home budz.

11. MoonjavaSeed

MoonjavaSeed Yeah, Toast!

holy chrystler homebudz.. yer so damn jumbly it makes me want to dance.

12. aoacoder

aoacoder Member

Remember that old coca cola commercial where they sang,I'd like to buy the world a coke,,,,,,,,.I would love to give some adjustment to the world,but most of all,I really wish all of us here could at least once,sit down and I could get you all very happy with my homegrown.That is something I would absolutly love to do.It always seems to taste and work better when shared with people you love.
    Maybe in the future............

Absolutely. I like to smoke and have long drawn out convo's with people I love. It's just not the same without them. I get high but it's like something is missing.

13. homebudz

Yep,I agree.Shareing is always the best.Peace

14. intercityvisionary

intercityvisionary Member

Man while your passin' that doobie...I have a few nugs that will surely get ya a nice warm hug.

One can live without smoking cannabis..but, why would one want to...

15. homebudz

That is sooo true.Mother nature is the best way to fly..........lets have a budathon.

16. spiceguy

spiceguy Member

...mmm...funny how that first toke in the mornin' always puts a smile on my face:)

17. shameless_heifer

If it were legal in my state I would like to smoke it in a stone pipe. You get all the flavor with no paper or glue or Heaven knows what else in them papers.
    I really can't fathom why the gov' will let tabaco to be sold freely and marijuana forbidden like a plauge of some sort, as the drug co's. flyrish and people are dropping dead from using them, why on earth wouldn't a more natural way be allowed. There have been enough studies done on pot. They have not yet found a valid reason not to allow the use of marjuana for any reason. I would rather take my chances somking pot for pain, depression, glucoma and several other dis-comforts. And to allow alcohol that kills thousands and not pot is absurd. We need more smiles on faces in the mornings, it would make the whole world a happier place.

18. ~Sam~

~Sam~ Cosmic Traveler

Earrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs lookin' at you, kid. Pass it on, them's new papers I rolled with this mornin'.

Hi Budz... And, Hi there Spiceguy! Don't know if you can call it my wakey-bakey of the morning... It was about 2.47 AM when Cody snuffled me awake to be let out a few hours ago. I took myself a smoke then, and again at 6:30... Hard to say when the day begins or ends with me... it's sort of become all one thing, punctuated by tokes.

19. homebudz

Anytime is th right time.When I'm not useing my bowl,I twist up with skunk papers.They are made of hemp,same same with the glue.Much better then zig zags(ugh).The smoke is working good for my eyes too,I just had an exam this ayem,pressure is down to 18/19,as opposed to 24/25,optic nerve is nice and healthy(natural vits,plus ester C).I am a happy camper.

20. shameless_heifer

Budz, Glorious news brother, keep up the good works. Brightest Blessings coming your way.