Wake and Bake!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by NatureFreak412, Jan 23, 2005.

1. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

Ok they were talking about this on the great movie Easy Rider, and the guy said it gave you a whole new outlook on the day.

I know its like when u wake up u get stoned, but how does it work, is it different than a normal stoning session?

2. Oh So strangE indeeD

Oh So strangE indeeD Member

I dunno, it's not much different for me, except for the fact that instead of being completely burnt, I'm alot more focused

3. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

it different because you assess the day from the very beginning, stoned. this is assuming youve actually waked then baked, and not woken, had breakfast, read the paper, then baked, you know.

4. TheJolta

TheJolta Member

Ya.. I dunno there's just something wonderful about it.

5. TheJolta

TheJolta Member

Eh... post 2 of 3 of the same

6. TheJolta

TheJolta Member

A triple post wow.

7. DR. REEFER

DR. REEFER Member

thats pretty much what i do, exept replace read the paper with read the forums.

8. humandraydel

humandraydel Member

Mmmm, 6:45 AM WAKE AND BAKE!!

I do it pretty much every day before class (class @ 7:30 in the winter!) and I love it.

humandraydel

9. Jabbawaya

Jabbawaya Member

I never really do it. It just gets me too tired too early in the day, and I start to run out of energy. Getting stoned after mid-day is best, in my opinion, because if you start to get tired, it's usually at the end of the night after being chilled out for a while.

10. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

I agree, I've never waked n' baked, because I know how weed always makes me tired. I wouldn't want to feel that all day long. Plus, it's a nice reward for a job well done, at the end of the day.

11. EddieV1984

EddieV1984 Member

For me, the first toke of the day is always the best, regardless of the time. But for some reason, if i smoke right after i get up (within 15 minutes) my whole day seems so much more laid back. Like, if i havent smoked yet on a certain day, everything seems so much more fast passed and aggresive. Im not sure if this is good or bad. :H

12. torz

torz Member

yeah, it feels like that for me too!

i love to wake & bake, altho i dont do it all the time, its a special ocation thing for me. sometimes whe i do it, i'll roll a J the night before smoke it soon as i wake, then go make a cup of tea & have a space cake for breakfast, yummy.

normally do it on a weekend. most often in the summer, in my strappy tops, i go out, take the dog out & sit in the park or countryside, laze in the sun while smiling feeling fuzzy & stoned.

it really helps to put perspective on life, i'm quite a dreamer too & when the suns shining, i'm stoned & relaxed i think i can achieve anything.

13. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

me and my buddies always smoke up on wednesday mornings then head off to school, the day just is so much easier with that good ol' toke up.

14. NeoPascal

NeoPascal Member

its not really different.
    its just the concept of starting the day high.

15. orgasmicbike

orgasmicbike Member

if i dont wake and bake.. i am very edgey all day ... i need it..

16. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

I am bringing back this thread, I have yet to wake and bake, anyone else have? How is it? Give you a good outlook on the day?

I got this from watching Easy Rider, they said it would give u a new outlook on the day.

17. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

i love to wake and bake. i only do when its a weekend and my parents are gone when i wake up. otherwise i have to wait an hour to smoke before school, when i leave.

18. xanax

xanax Member

wake-n-bakes get you soo fucked up, but your going to feel out of it for the rest of the day.

19. Jointman69

Jointman69 High Nigga Pie

wake n bake is fine every once and a while but the way i smoke if i start early i usually burn out but 4 or 5 and just sit around kinda sleepy for the rest of the night not toking anymore cuz it wouldnt bring me up at all.

20. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

i think the wake and bake gets you more stoned...as your still shaking off the sleep while your tokin...plus the first bowl of the day is always the highest/best