Wakarusa 2007 Rewrite!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Events and Festivals' started by raycheldawn, May 30, 2007.

1. raycheldawn

raycheldawn Member

Contrary to the beliefs of past threads.. hehehe im so excited to say this
    I live in Kansas and on the news tonight it said the law enforcement will not be as strongly enforced as last year and there will be NOOOOOOOO HIDDEN CAMERAS AND NO CAR CHECKPOINTS.. due to a complaint that was made last year by some badass hippie filed a complaint with the american civil liberty BECAUSE of it's hidden camera's

so fuckin rock on.
    ill see you at the show!!

2. sunshine and pearls

sunshine and pearls Member

that's what i heard too, yay!!!! (even though i had no problems last year) i was going anyway bought my ticket right after they went on sale.

3. jacobfredjo

jacobfredjo Senior Member

Wakarusa is gonna be so bad ass this year. Under a week away, i am already done packing lol. I couldnt help myself. If anyone wants to meet up for a few shows i would be totally down. Would love to meet some new friends at the fest :)

4. solla._.sollew

solla._.sollew Member

my friends band RSE will be there, they are awesome, make sure to check them out....they will throw down harder than most.....

5. jacobfredjo

jacobfredjo Senior Member

Revolutionary Side Effects were tight man. Charlie Hitchcock from Particle TORE IT UP with them late in their set. Love RSE's Bass player, that dude can whale. Thanks for the suggestion man! Nice guys too!

6. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

harder than most the bands at waka?? your crazy do you realize who was
    on the line-up.