waiting

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by SunshineDaydreamer75, Jun 1, 2006.

1. SunshineDaydreamer75

SunshineDaydreamer75 Member

Me and my friends partied in my camper all weekend.

Now it's trashed.
    I'm waiting to get adderall from a friend tomorrow so I can get it hopefully half as clean as it used to be.
    I took some on sunday.. along with e, shrooms, alcohol, pot, and as a result I didn't sleep for more than a minute... neither did anybody else lol...

2. SunshineLovePeace

SunshineLovePeace all you need is love

i dont understand why you are doing adderall if you enjoy ecstasy, shrooms, booze, and weed.. adderall is a speedy drug and has no real good effects. all it does is give you serious problems, keep you up for way too long, and make you not want to eat a thing. i know cuz i used to be into it. before i realized it was stupid.

so yeah, have fun.. :rolleyes:

3. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

she's right.

4. SunshineDaydreamer75

I like to take it when I'm partying just because I like staying up all night... even tho u feel like shit the next day... but whatever... its still a good time... I only want them because they're free, and I'll be more motivated to clean.
    I'm a lazy stoner so this is my excuse to put off cleaning, I'm just waiting for the adderall haha

5. SunshineDaydreamer75

plus i'm trying to stick to a diet.
    Extremely difficult when fighting the munchies