waccy baccy greetins!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Peregrine, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Peregrine

Peregrine Member

i am just one person in this world - what i say feel and think can`t be any more important than what anyone else has to say. But it is me. There is only one of those. hey! hope to get to know u guys and girls over time and you me. take care!

(as i may come into contact with them: to ill-wishers, hardened skeptics, crusty old men and women, unimaginative gits, saved christians, and anyone who likes the world the way it is because it serves his own purposes: go away. nothing i say can change what you believe. nothing you say can dilute my purpose. we will both continue on our own paths toward some end. i wish you luck, if not success)

i posted some pics in the galleries but i dunno how to delete the ones i triplicated? can anyone help a dude?

2. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

hullo, hope you have fun here, welcome to hip forums...

3. Peregrine

Peregrine Member

thanx bedlam! :)

4. Click on the picture you want to delete. Click Edit Photo. There will be a thing that says "If you want to delete this image completely, check this box." Click on the little white box and then click "Submit changes"

5. Peregrine

Peregrine Member

thanks! going to do this right this minute! :)

6. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

:) hello and welcome... ;)

7. :cool: Way cool pic ! welcome !! I am new to the forum as well i havent intro duced myself yet but it is a cool place to chill Peace and Love along with the Prosperity we all deserve

8. Peregrine

Peregrine Member

ta cerridwen u witchy lil thing ;) hey merryprankster - welcome from me!
    cheers!