vote and Help put a stop to extreme animal cruelty

Discussion in 'Activist Polls' started by chavette, Dec 9, 2007.

1. chavette

chavette Member

This week, someone forwarded me a PETA video documenting horrific cruelty to cats and dogs in China...
    I decided that the best way to gain awareness for the issue was to create a sort of "poll petition" on the subject. There's a site that allows you to make polls about whatever you want, so I posted the video and made it into a poll.
    So here's the link: http://www.pollsb.com/polls/poll/4438/after-watching-this-horrific-video-about-the-cruel-treatment-of-cats-and-dogs-in-china-will-you-boycott-the-beijing-olympics

The video is on that link too. Watch the video and then please vote so we can raise awareness for the issue (if the poll gets enough votes, there are some popular blogs who have agreed to post it on their sites to raise even more awareness...)

Thanks!

2. peacechicka1

peacechicka1 Member

That is so mean. I dont watch the olympics anyway but that is still so friggin' shitty. They will get theirs.

3. Rue Takedo

Rue Takedo Member

Funny how you aren't up in arms about chickens being slaughtered for food. Or cows, or pigs, etc.

Just the cute fuzzy animals that live in your house.

Spare me your zoological double standard and quit listening to Pamela Anderson.

4. Big MaMa

Big MaMa Member

Have you ever seen a Bullfight? Spain and Latin America do it for sport why don't you do something or say something about that?

5. Spiritawakening

Spiritawakening Member

As far as im concerned every living creature has a nervous system, thus the ability to feel pain. So cute and cuddly or not, the way humans treat animals is upsetting.
    And for those of you who are up in arms, yes that includes the mere ant or even the fly on the wall. have you ever considered they may have minds and the ability to feel too? looks can be decieving. im not judging anyone here, just pointing out that Charvette was only trying to help, as are you. :)

6. blackcat666

blackcat666 Senior Member

i don't condone killing; yet, we don't treat each other too well either! the world can be quite a shitty place to live in. having said that, let me add that i belive we should all strive to elemnated as much suffering as possable. i did vote. and, fuck both the chinese capitalists and communists too!

7. house-mouse

house-mouse Member

f*** fur

8. jneil

jneil Member

What about the way animals treat each other. My cat would spend eight hours torturing a mouse if I let her.

9. Woodpoppies

Woodpoppies Member

Thats the cats natural instincts
    What does that have to do with humans causing pain on other living beings?