?Vomiting when smoking weed?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by thahead420, Jun 19, 2006.

1. thahead420

thahead420 Member

Yeah, I have toned down on my smoking a lot... but every once in a while, I like to smoke with my friends. Sometimes (mostly after I haven't smoked in a while) when I smoke I begin to feel sick. If I do not stop smoking and let this feeling go away I will vomit (sometimes I vomit anyway). Then, after the feeling goes away I can toke with the best of 'em... This problem had made it where I do not want to smoke in front of people other than my best friend for the fear of vomiting. And the wierd thing about it is I don't feel as sick when smoking better weed, anything better than mid I am normally good with. Has anyone had this feeling before? Can someone tell me how to stop it?

2. Jahagafut

Jahagafut Member

Do you drink with it? Because, i'm not sure, but if my memory is correct(though this may be for another drug)hash and marijuana SUPRESS vomiting, meaning you're less likely to vomit when you're high.

Though, mixed with alcohol, that's another story, my friend was drinking one night, put a joint in his mouth, light it, and puked in half a second, luckily not on the joint!

3. The_Javican

The_Javican Member

dude, that's fucked

are you like greening out a little all the time, or is it irritating your throat, or what?

4. thahead420

thahead420 Member

No, I'm not that big of a drinker... I know marijuana is supposed to supress vomiting but I can vomit from the smell of weed when someone lights a joint across the room... I still smoke the hell out of it though. I'm just wierd I guess... lol. And the thing about it is, I have a very strong stomach, marijuana is the only thing I EVER vomit from...

5. Jahagafut

Jahagafut Member

6. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

People quite often feel sick when they very first start smoking weed generally you soon get over it though. Do you smoke tobacco if not it takes a bit of getting used to having any smoke in your lungs. When you inhale try and not swallow as this takes smoke down into your stomach.

7. Jahagafut

Jahagafut Member

He said he can feel sometimes just from the smell, probably allergic.

8. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

Or maybe association.

9. thahead420

thahead420 Member

It could be allergies but I smoked a lot before I slowed down and I never felt sick. Now that you say that buffoonman I do have a problem with acid reflux and stuff like that so it might just go to my stomach. And yes, I do smoke tobacco and I never feel sick from that.

10. Jahagafut

Jahagafut Member

Maybe you just really don't like the smell, like me, if I smell coconut, I puke.

11. The_Javican

The_Javican Member

coconut papes? mmmm... yummmy...

12. GreenButterflyDaisy

GreenButterflyDaisy Desi

well i have had some weed vomit experience before...heres the story:

i am used to smoking weed form winston (average size city here in NC) but i was up in boone (cooler city in nc...with MUCH better weed) and had alot of $$ to blow so me and this guy both spent $50 and bough a quarter...and put it all in a blunt...with 3 1/2 heads on it we just got stoned beyond belief..well my friend blew me a shotgun and i coughed like hell for like 10seconds...then i had to piss so i went in the bathroom and before i could sit i puked....well i came back out to make my boyfriend help me clean it up ;-) and found out that my firend had hit it one more time then run outside and threw up over the balcony...i think if the weed is alot better than what your used to or you get a lot higher than your used to (which would be easy if you dont smoke as often as you used to) then it can do that...

i mean i cant be the only one who has gotten high to the point of closing you eyes and feeling like your spinning....

13. thahead420

thahead420 Member

Yeah, i know that feeling. But the thing about me is if the weed isn't high grade thats when I puke. Like mid makes me sick but some good KB I'm good with... I think it is just the taist because I cannot stand the taste of mid. Anyone know a way to make your weed taste better?

14. mr.morrison

mr.morrison Senior Member

one of my friends vomits every time he gets high. and he smokes like 2 times a day. maybe your body just finds it hard to handle. or maybe your swallowing too much smoke on accident?

15. tculi

tculi Senior Member

i remember the first couple times i smoked i felt like i was going to vomit, but i didnt. i think it was because i was coughing a lot from a big hit.

16. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

that would suck penis

17. thahead420

thahead420 Member

Well good news, I just smoked 3 blunts with one of my friends and I did not feel sick at all... I think I'm fixed hahahaha

18. rydns

rydns Member

This happend to me the first time. but it nevere happend again.

19. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

one time i ate way too much chocolate cake when i had the munches. i was sitting in my room after that like 2 hours later and my stomach felt horrible. so i went to the bathroom and looked down and a solid stream of chocolate came shooting out of my mouth. that has been the only time iv thrown up cause of only weed