Visual Hallucination

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by The_Javican, Jun 11, 2006.

1. The_Javican

The_Javican Member

Today, me and a bunch of buddies of mine were sitting in a field smokin' a bowl out of my friends new glass(and really high on e, it's my birthday). one of my friends threw a lighter to another guy, and it was like my head was stuck with the lighter, and it was rapidly shooting between my two friends frozen in place. then after about 13 seconds, the lighter came back the origional direction, slowed, and stopped directly in between them. then the lighter exploded into a ton of light, and i shook myself out, and told my friends about it. just though people would like to hear about some random shit. PEACE!

2. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

You still flying?

3. The_Javican

The_Javican Member

very much so:D

4. cloverleaf

cloverleaf Member

isn't the comedown a huge bitch?

5. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

dude. that sounds pretty awesome! go you!

6. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

not if you have a decent amount of weed

7. The_Javican

The_Javican Member

hahaha, i slept like 5 hours, and now i'm fine, i have no clue what everybody is talking about when they talk about e burn

8. theshaman

theshaman Member

E releases copious amounts of seritonin into your bloodstream, giving you the euphoria. Afterwards, there is a lack of seritonin, so people tend to be somewhat depressed. Granted, I've never done E, but I paid attention in psychology. Talk to StonerBill though.

9. mr.morrison

mr.morrison Senior Member

i never done E but ive only have auditory hallucinations with weed.

10. KParker730

KParker730 Member

for e, whats the difference between smacky and chargy? hehe i was jw... and i didnt want to sound like a n00b over in the x forums

11. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

i ate a peanut budder sandwhich last night and had some pretty cool visuals

12. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

so did i. i thought i saw Jesus's face in my bread! i was going to give it to a museum...but i got the munchies and ate it before i got there. [​IMG]

13. Sodium + Chloride

Sodium + Chloride Member

Once I was talking to my girlfriend while high and I thought I saw a big Lego person holding a grocery bag in one hand and waving to me with the other hand. I was like, "Whoa, there's a Lego man!" My girlfriend just laughed at me. It was pitch black outside so yeah.

Also, I once had a demon possess me while I was high. I was with my friend and I started talking about Satan and suggested that me and him should follow Satan. It kind of freaked him out because of the immense detail I went into about Satan and his war with God. It was really strange.