Virgos

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by prissbaby, Jan 21, 2009.

1. prissbaby

prissbaby creepy

I am a virgo... and I hear mixed things about them. Some are very fond of virgos while others can't stand them

So I'm asking -- how do you feel about them?

2. Mixed-Peppers

Mixed-Peppers Member

interesting trend *friendly winks*

id lyk 2 know 2...:cool:

3. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

i'm a virgo and i have mixed feelings about them too.. some i love and understand.. others are BITCHES! (men and women alike)

4. jmt

jmt Ezekiel 25:17

there the best astro sign:)
    but one thing i notice lets say me aug.31 virgo to my aug.30virgo friend is that i have high standards for girl and career while he has low standards for girls and just wants to be a store manager?:confused: where i want to be a computer programmer. but alot of times we connect easily.
    but one thing i wonder how similar are we to each other.

5. stacy lulu

stacy lulu yeeeaah buddy

^ I wouldnt say the best ;)

but they are cool, down to earth, they know what goes on but then you have the critical side- they call people names and they think its funny. they're real feminine.

but you know what i find weird? that most drug addicts/experimenters and robbers are virgos

6. prissbaby

prissbaby creepy

hey my Bday is august 30th too!!
    thing about it is, I believe that virgos are very determined to live life the way they'd like to live it... and are often times control freaks/perfectionists :eek:... and while thriving career wise is important to you -- it just probably doesn't matter much to your friend. he has his own idea of what 'perfect' is...

I don't think 'calling people names and thinking its funny' is a virgo characteristic, maybe just out-right immaturity.

and experimenting with drugs comes with all signs if you ask me... I think anyone with curiosity experiments with drugs

7. Therese Aline

Therese Aline Slave to the man

I'm a Virgo and I like myself.

8. Bonkai

Bonkai Later guys

It's hard to say, I am a Virgo yet I have met few who I've really connect with. There was this one guy in middle school tho we have the exact same first and middle name PLUS we were born on the same day, year and all.

9. stacy lulu

stacy lulu yeeeaah buddy

well i should be more detailed. They criticize people and they think the person can handle it.

10. prissbaby

prissbaby creepy

Bonkai that's awesome!

so... insensitive? I can see that, in a way

11. jmt

then you kick ass:cool:

12. jmt

thats true, my friends knows that when they ask for my opinion on sumthing they get the brutal truth.:)

13. prissbaby

prissbaby creepy

here is my opinion

Virgos are very down to earth, they overanalyze everything, and can be very critical (of themselves and of others). They are pretty simple, love nature, at their best - they can be very spontaneous/adventurous, and at their worst, they can be very distant and push others away.

14. jmt

this is how im feeling here now:( im in a bad rut at the moment.

15. prissbaby

prissbaby creepy

I'm sorry to hear that :( but I can most definitely relate

sometimes alone time is necessary :)

16. goodvibes83

goodvibes83 Senior Member

man i have a very good friend whos a virgo...idk if we saw eye to eye on everything but we canopenly discuss...and got mad respect for each other

now my mom is a virgo, i am an aries...and there is just a clear lack of understanding each other...we fight a lot because, i mean just becuase we are completely different people. Don't get me wrong, i lov my mom to death, but man idk i wish we were less DIFFERNT

17. jmt

i get alone time...just my financial problems are killing me

18. mm100

mm100 Member

i don't know too many virgos, but i have mixed feelings about them too
    my grandpa is a virgo and he likes to complain a lot about anything really, and growing up he constantly gave me little annoying quizzes to see how smart i was. around him, i felt pretty bad about myself >_>
    then there's my best friend. he acts very detached, insensitive, and hypocritical. he has very high standards for me, but doesn't meet them himself. with all the people he attracts, he has no problem treating them like shit and he believes that everyone's purpose is to entertain him. if they don't, he'll just drop them. he has his moments though when he shows emotion and caring, and he's very clingy but won't admit it. i love him
    now that i think about it, the two are very similar.. ..hm. o.o

19. mm100

mm100 Member

oh my best friend is a druggie!

20. jrnyman

jrnyman kermit

I'm with Boog although I tend to not like them as much. And bitch really is the best way to describe them... especially the men I don't get along with.