Virgo Man Gemini Woman

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by Wendysue65, May 19, 2018.

?

Is he really done with this relationship?

1. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Wendysue65

Wendysue65 Members

I am a gemini been with Virgo little over 9 months when we started we started hard and heavy spending all day for several days at a time then weeks ect 3 months in I moved in. He is an alcoholic and a few weeks ago became upset with me and broke things off and actually went out with another girl but next day told me he can not do this without me that he knows he will kill himslef drinking and that NO ONE can help him like I do... I told him he had to make a choice a decision and he did he chose me, thing have been going pretty well he even finally said out loud that he loves me in a way that I actually believed him this was less than a week ago...then 2 days ago we had an incident where he bought some beer and tried to hide it from me when I realized and ask him at first he said no but then did admit it...I thought we were ok but the next day he decided to break up with me again BUT said he did not want me to leave that he wants me to stay for 2 months and save my money. That was confusing enough but then today he saw me on the phone this morning and ask if I was talking to a guy......then this evening I got off early from work so I came in got a shower and was humming ect first he ask why I was humming then ask several times where I was going....He broke up with me why is he concerned? I did ask before I left if there was a chance of us getting back together he INSTANTLY assumed I was going to sleep with someone else but never would answer only said not to back him into a corner. When I got home several hours later he is asleep. I just need some insight especially from Virgo men.

scratcho and BenS Alaskan like this.
  2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

Louisiana woman, Mississippi man
    We get together every time we can.
    The Mississippi River can't keep us apart
    There's too much love in the Mississippi heart.
    Too much love in this Louisiana heart.

seriously, it sounds like this guys has some pretty serious issues, and you should probably get away asap. that said, you really shouldn't blame his birthday for his issues.

3. Wendysue65

Wendysue65 Members

I never blamed his birthday for anything. Alcohol is his issue, and mine is over reacting we are both at fault.

4. blaq_in_hose

blaq_in_hose There is nothing common about sense......

I wouldn't necessarily say that you're both at fault... sounds to me like his was the fault that kicked off the problem in the first place, and your reaction was exactly what it should have been. So then he kicks off another problem and they just keep piling up because of his fault in the first place. I think sheinherunderwear is absolutely correct that you need to leave asap... I'm not an alcoholic but I know I'm a person both with a substance abuse problem and I've known a lot of alcoholics... His drinking and starting fights with you and telling you that he can't live without you is bullshit.. He's trying to manipulate and drag you down to his level. Get out before it gets any worse, I can guarantee you that it won't get better. Hope this helps, and welcome to the forums Wendysue65... :grinning:

colloquial and scratcho like this.
  5. Wendysue65

Wendysue65 Members

Thank You!! <3

6. TanyaCam

TanyaCam Newbie

I think it combines very well! But I want to say that to pay attention to the numbers that appear in your life because without numerology, it may be hard to figure out how to be successful in life but once your destiny has been revealed you will be inspired and motivated to work hard towards your success. As a result, you will view numerology as a guide to your success as opposed to just number readings. Stop wasting time and get your free numerology reading here numerologyangel.com

Last edited: May 14, 2020
    mysticblu21 likes this.
  7. NodalAxis

NodalAxis Members

One needs a chart to make any evaluations.a midpoint composite clarifies relationships

8. megan2019

megan2019 Members

Totally agree. Numbers in our life are everything and they give us a concrete answer. Before I didn't follow the numbers and my life was a really hard one. I was working and working like I was in another world. One day one of my friends shared this blog 222 Spiritual Meaning – Know What The Universe Is Telling You and told me to find a reason in numbers. And I did this. Now I'm really thankful to my friend. Reading this blog I understood that numbers can help us to make decisions and they even give us tips on what decision I the best for us. My life now is different and I'm very happy.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  9. BenS Alaskan

BenS Alaskan Members

Same experience. Cancer. (Close to Gemini ). And Virgo woman. What a ride. Love one min. Paranoid the next. Hate? Or just mad?

10. BenS Alaskan

BenS Alaskan Members

Excessive anti depressants. I quit drinking on this road. Bad mistake. I’m sober. The world is different

11. granite45

granite45 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I am an alcoholic and with the help of a trip to rehab, about 3000 AA meetings, and support from my wife and friends have been sober for almost 31 years. The problem of course had nothing to do with zodiac signs and everything to do with addiction. My experience is that life gets better for me and those around me as long as I keep the plug in the jug. It is MUCH easier to live life sober and on life’s terms, as do most “normies”. All of the problems listed by Wendysue are classic alcoholic symptoms. The really good news is that there is proven help available for both the alcoholic and those around the alcoholic.

scratcho likes this.
  12. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Good on you, brother. You had good support. I have a feeling Wendysue may be fairly young and has not had to deal with addicted people much. Some people have their addiction problems for years and years and those around them , whether friends , relatives or lovers will / often do--pay a continuing price in many areas of life. Reason I mention age is because when enough knowledge is gained regarding the energy needed and likely consequences of fooling with an addicted soul, there are some basic questions that need to be answered. Those who have been involved with such know what the price can be and understand what the lying and other behaviors concomitant with addiction can bring upon oneself and those around the liar /addicted. Does one have the patience / commitment for for a sustained effort of forgiveness --perhaps over and over? Is it worth it? Sometimes it is--sometimes it is not. I have seen all types. Just depends, I suppose. You get older---you run out of patience ,I believe and move on to what you feel you deserve.
    Some things you don't know what you don't know. You can't. But you will. Somewhere down the line. I hope it works out for you,Wendysue.

granite45 and ~Zen~ like this.