Virginia tech shooting

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by veroness, Apr 16, 2007.

1. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

and black trench coats. don't forget the black trench coats. black trench coats are the bane of society.

2. Butters

Butters Senior Member

This hit me hard because I'm in college now and living on campus. Its just so frightening to see the realization that it could happen to anyone, anywhere...

At my school, we actually have LAN line alert systems installed. So any alert that needs to go out on campus, whether it be a bad storm, or security incident, all of the phones in each dorm room have a very loud alarm which is activated, and the information of the incident is displayed on its screen. I think all campuses should use this. I don't know about others, but I don't check my campus e-mail very often. If I was at Virginia Tech, I wouldn't have gotten that email...

3. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

4. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

I blame don imus.

5. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

I blame marihuana. After all it's the cause for all violent rampages

6. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

You really can't blame the Trench coat mafia this time, because the shooter was described as being dressed like a boy scout :H

Hotwater

7. ruski

ruski Senior Member

I was referring to a thread which was up a couple months ago after the last shooting about gun laws and all the people who raved on about how guns are so great and useful and that having stricter gun laws is a bad idea etc etc etc

ive already debated this over and over so i really can't be arsed to go into it again.

but i think the fact it keeps happening has to proove something about guns over there