Virginia People...

Discussion in 'Virginia' started by Orsino2, Mar 21, 2005.

1. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

2. mr.morrison

mr.morrison Senior Member

yea. there isnt anything special about virginia.

3. dricas24

dricas24 Member

Yeah man I know how you feel, I feel your pain. I tell myself to just tough it out for alittle while longer.

4. Kendi

Kendi Member

I've been toughing it out for 30 years. I live in SW rural town with pretty much nothing. I love the gravels roads and the beautiful nature but it sure would be nice to share it with someone.

5. Alden

Alden Member

Know what screw you! I live in Wisconsin I want to move back to Virginia! I was born in Virginia, that's atleast one special thing!

6. SportsFreak332

SportsFreak332 Member

I hate living here in Richlands, it's boring as hell. (Near the Tazwell, Bluefield, near Bristol way.) I'm moving one of these days. There is nothing at all to do here. There are just fast-food restaurants everywhere.

7. joo kyle

joo kyle thisandthat

virgina is boring as fuck.

8. mªrty

mªrty Member

who's in the richmond area?

9. Dressage71

Dressage71 Member

Actually VA is a really cool state. you just got find the light. Plenty of things to do. I stay busy esp most of the summer here. with vending at 3 day festivals. and hitting various concerts also. Get in touch with me and I can keep ya up to date and whats going on if you guys wanna check things out.

10. polecat

polecat Weerd

or you could move to loudoun county for a few weeks. Nothing will make you feel better about your current position than living in suburbia gone wrong. YUPPIES SUCK!!!!

11. cpcdub124

cpcdub124 Member

I live in richmond, but go to school in norfolk

12. THEworldISyours.

THEworldISyours. Member

You all are crazy....I'm in rural SWVA...ive seen all of the state and so on....ive lived in other states...even far west

Virginia is by far my favorite and the best in my opinion...it will always be my home!!!

13. dawn_sky

dawn_sky Senior Member

I'm stuck in Snootyville (aka Charlottesville) for now... Can't wait to finish my degree this spring and high-tail it back to Missouri!

14. LoriBaby

LoriBaby Member

yeh i just moved to suffolk on the edge of norfolk.....and thus far this place blows

15. revulvar

revulvar Member

Pfffft.

I'm from just outside DC. I absolutely adore VA. It's beautiful, there are lots of good people, good bud, good shows, and it's close to all sorts of great places for festivals [NC/TN/WV]

16. LoriBaby

LoriBaby Member

shit ive been here a month and still cant find the bud

17. Hellohero

Hellohero Member

Shit, I hate it here. No matter what I do, I can never find anyone interesting to talk to. Maybe its because in my age group everyone is a fucking dumbass, but still...

18. Black Jim

Black Jim Banned

and some haters.

Being born and raised here gives me a right to to share the love I have for my
    home state,

and abit of grief perhaps.

I grew up in the "Historic Triangle" and the Blue Ridge and remember the days
    before every body moved here from outside the state. Building boom in the east,
    unchecked growth.

Before you become totally put off by this place,dare I say venture up to the
    Blue Ridge or Shenandoah Valley and catch yourself a good one then enjoy the
    view.Try checking out the wetlands of our coastal plain in the spring,hear the
    call of the Osprey.

19. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

VA is the origin of bluegrass and one of the mose beautiful states in the US. It is also the origin of the best dank in the world...4-way.

20. Black Jim

Black Jim Banned

A fine place all in all,just find out where to connect.

Check out Big Meadows and Dark Hollow Falls.