video of anarchist perspective on globalisation

Discussion in 'Globalization' started by sentient, May 2, 2007.

1. sentient

sentient Senior Member

this is a very reasonable and academic proffessor from Yale who considers himself an anarchist. If you want to learn something about how anarchists really think and feel, watch this

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QUM5WfO60AA

2. WhisperingWoods

WhisperingWoods too far gone

Hmm. Ya know, I really enjoy listening to my professors.

3. sentient

sentient Senior Member

did you watch it?
    I mean he does actuall succinctly put forward my views, quite accurately. I taught this guy everything he knows about anarchy - he doesnt riot though, and thats the difference between me and him - I man the barricades and think -while he just thinks.

It is a very educational video and he was thrown out of Yale for these beliefs
    As I was also chucked out of a university for my beliefs - which ammount to this :

Everyone has a right to protect themselves against the imposition of others. If you impose on my rights, you incurr my wrath. Now since there is not just rights but laws, if I have to break the law to protect my rights -so be it.

I have a right to my life and if I cannot get fed and clothed by working for that, and I cannot get help from society to do that, then I am entitled to protect myself by taking it -

Now if I cannot get political representation at the courts and talking shops of the capitalists, and they are not benifitting my right to survival, infact their decisions impose on the very lifelines I need to survive, then I have a right to take back the power I need and to reinvest society with a better system of order to ensure my survival. Other people, enough of them and even top flight academics are beginning to see now this is the right path - revolution is right and the time is very very near

It just so happens anarchism is rising in Europe like a shining star above an angel that holds a silver blade that will slay the wild boar of capitalism and drive its dogs to the edges of life

Its no longer about taking out a single country but about defeating the whole network of countries and ripping out the border posts

We are the future - your future

4. Sign Related

Sign Related The Don Killuminati

I'm an anarchist myself. ^^^I always thought that's how self-defense should be. If I'm broke I should be able to take what I need to live by any means.

5. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

Representing D-Town.

6. ronald Macdonald

ronald Macdonald Banned

Its a very good anarchist perspective and well delivered

7. sublime94

sublime94 Banned

dude, above poster is right man, and instead of talk, we need to fucking do. And not riot either. The man will just hate you for riots, and get in ur way.