Video Games and Acid

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Doctor Porkchop, Jul 8, 2011.

1. GetLifted20

GetLifted20 Member

I played zombies on Black Ops while trippin and then Need for Speed Hot Pursuit.

MycoMajestic7 likes this.
  2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I played uncharted once on acid, It looked really odd, things were tilted and skinny.

I don't think I did anything but run around for a few hours, I was so high I couldn't figure out what to do.

3. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

MARIO KART Wii on a 60inch HD screen. 7 hits of acid. 4 hours of pure awesomeness. ive never seen so much color in my life. highly recommend.

4. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I played mario kart wii on a ~60in HD screen on 50mg 4-aco-dmt . . . so ridiculous :) rainbow road is a visual explosion

5. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

haha how could u have any hand eye coordination on dmt?

6. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Didn't we just have this conversation in another thread? Just because something ends in "Dmt" doesn't mean it's the DMT, which is called N,N-DMT. I was on something *completely different* called 4-AcO-DMT. Just like 5-MEO-DMT is completely different. The active compound in mushrooms, psilocin, is 4-HO-DMT. They are all variations of the "T" at the end of their chemical names, which stands for Tryptamine. Serotonin in your brain is 5-HT.

7. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

im confused

8. BillyX

BillyX Member

I usually find video games far to absorbing on a trip & end up feeling like im wasting my trip or if im tripping really hard video games are confusing and i dont really understand what im doing.

9. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Do you know what Pihkal and Tihkal are? Have you heard of Shulgin, the man who invented 90% of psychedelics out there?

http://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/tihkal/tihkal.shtml

There are dozens of chemicals built off the DMT structure, the one called "DMT" that people talk about with seeing entities and all that is N,N-DMT. I was on a completely different chemical called 4-AcO-DMT. The active compound in mushrooms is 4-HO-DMT, but that doesn't mean that "mushrooms are DMT", see? The "dmt" you smoke and have entity contact is N,N-DMT. You should really look into it, I'm surprised this is new for you.

N,N-DMT = "Dmt", "deemsters"

4-HO-DMT = Psilocin, mushrooms

4-AcO-DMT = Psilacetin, "4aces"

4-HO-MET = Metocin

4-HO-MiPT = Miprocin

4-HO-DiPT = Iprocin

5-MEO-MiPT = "Moxy"

5-MEO-DiPT = "Foxy"

aMT = "amtizzle" :p

DPT = "Deepz"

5-HT = Serotonin

etc. Only the first one listed is "dmt" as you know it, the others are all unique psychedelics with their own effects and properties, and the last one is an important neurotransmitter in your brain.

MycoMajestic7 likes this.
  10. sourjello73

sourjello73 Guest

One word: Minecraft. :)

:sifone:

11. inthydreams911

inthydreams911 Senior Member

I remember playing wii on like my second mushroom trip. I had no weed so it was straight mushrooms and everything was so senstive and tingly. Just moving the controller around was the most awesome feeling in the world. My friend and I didn't even start a game for like 30 mins. We were just on the main screen moving the little hand around and that was extremely entertaining.

12. GetLifted20

GetLifted20 Member

I played Need For Speed Hot Pursuit on a cut of shrooms while smoking some hash. I was definitely not able to stay on the road haha.

13. Fisticuffs

Fisticuffs Member

My friend had an arcade machine with Super street fighter 2 turbo, I felt like I was able to solve the problems I was having with the game. Like I figured out how to play it. It is kind of a wasted trip because you can play video games any day, but it's still fun as hell and I always feel like i make progress in anything i do while trippin'.

14. Evil DrPorkchop

Evil DrPorkchop Member

I really want to play Ocarina of Time on acid, to me it sounds like it would be a really fun, trippy game to play on acid :)

15. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

there are SO many other things that i love doing while tripping other than playing video games. I have done so, and to be short, i get very sucked into the game, sometimes i find a game that i would normally find easy, hard to understand and play, and a game i find hard, easy to understand and play. On a side note, some video games have sick soundtracks while tripping. hehe. but ya there are so many other things i rather do, just saying..

16. Lodog

Lodog ¿

I had the most intense Soul Caliber match on acid once.

17. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I'm not sure how well it would work because I don't know if I'd be able to focus, but I haven't really tried that.

For me, tripping requires a free open world. Gaming can be a little restrictive; requiring you to jump here, hit then, shoot at whatever... For some games it might be pretty fun though. Maybe something like old school Omega Boost or Street Fighter. :D

18. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

The first time I was offered Acid, I declined but the group I was with played Mario, they were on Ecstasy as well, which I also declined. I had not even smoked weed at that point.

I don't recall ever playing video games on Acid but I love playing guitar on Acid, so I imagine it could be fun for hardcore gamers.

19. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

9e043c15-cea3-4299-a7f7-93bc9701707c_text.gif

soulcompromise likes this.
  20. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter