Victoria's secret

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by stacy lulu, Jul 24, 2009.

1. stacy lulu

stacy lulu yeeeaah buddy

So I went there today to try on these bras I cant afford and they fuckin sucked! I tried on about 5 different bras and they made my boobs look like shit. You know for 45 to 60 dollars for a freakin bra, you'd think they make your boobs like the models boobs. I had my size and they squished my boobs in and it was too tight. Im thinking what the hell? Theres better ones at walmart that doesnt cost an arm and a leg!

So ladies. I do not recommend this store :mad:

2. Tisha Mc

Tisha Mc Banned

I used to work there and I loved what they had. My favorite was the Very Sexy Push-up Without Padding (I sound like I'm selling them again lol). Made my breasts look great. But they are far too expensive. If Walmart looks better on you, I say go for it.

3. DazedGypsy

DazedGypsy fire

maybe you needed a different size? or it could be the cut
    i have a few from there that i really like

4. Bonkai

Bonkai Later guys

Try a bigger size next time. Their undies my suck but they have decent scents and lotions, make a gal smell like a flower.

5. standingseated

standingseated A Back Scrubber

Stick with Fredericks.

6. metalgypsy

metalgypsy Member

I love the push up without padding bras. Actually, I pretty much love all of their bras. They make me feel sexy.

7. Didymus Doppelgänger

Didymus Doppelgänger Misfit Lover

I just like boobies. Idc where you buy the bras.

8. Tisha Mc

Tisha Mc Banned

I thought about the wrong size bit. But if she can find her size elswhere, I figure she knows what she's doing. Although, getting sized by someone who knows what they're doing is a good idea for every woman. VS does it for free and they'll give you a few bras in you correct size of different designs for you to try. You may just not know the style that suits your body.

9. Tisha Mc

Tisha Mc Banned

Also, go to their semi-annual sale. Really freakin' good prices. That's when I always get my stuff.

10. stacy lulu

stacy lulu yeeeaah buddy

the lady herself told me it looked good. It didnt IMO. Great support but they were smashed in and I tried on 5 different bras :confused:

11. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

I sprang for two, of the same design as my everyday (read work) bras.
    On a half-off sale. I'm not thrilled, and like a bra I picked up at Sears much better.
    Did love the peace sign cotton bikini undies.

12. ghostkitty

ghostkitty Member

i'm not impressed with victoria's secret either. i've never tried anything on in there, never saw anything that i just HAD to try on. one of my friends loves their bras though. girls who like their bras-- do the straps stay up? i am on a mission to find a bra with straps that stay in place.

13. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

imo, no they don't.

14. vigilanteherbalist2

vigilanteherbalist2 Senior Member

i also like the push-up with out padding and also without underwires! must g to v.s. now. i will admit their demi cups do smush inwards, but i need smushage.

15. You're a young woman. No bra is no problem. I could feed me and mine for at least a week for 50 bucks.

16. seraphina

seraphina Member

I would never pay that much for a bra.

17. Katie89

Katie89 Senior Member

VS sizes run small... potentially to fit more women, or make you feel better when you go up a cup size in their bras? Who knows? Though best thing i have ever learned was somthing called SISTER SIZES: (this might help)

if you are a 34 B and it doesn't fit you well you can also try a 32 C or a 36A
    just either go up a band size and down a cup size or visa versa... down a band size up a cup size. This works anywhere and with any bra.

18. Tisha Mc

Tisha Mc Banned

Just though of what my friend said when she went to try on bras there. "I'm looking to lift and separate, instead I get lift and suffocate." I thought it was funny.

19. wildflowereyes

wildflowereyes Senior Member

Yeah, it works like clothes. Gap/ON/Banana Republic do this a lot (well, in reverse... their sizes run larger). People tend to return to stores where their size of the clothes/bras/etc. are more ideal. Simple marketing technique.

20. herekittykitty

herekittykitty Member

:cheers2: