Vibrator Club

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by RetroGroove_Grrl, Dec 29, 2004.

1. i have three dildos, all different sizes, and colors ranging for 6 inchs to 9 inch(cant fit that one in all the way though;) ) they are all jelly like i got a pink one thats pretty stif though. they were not to expensive in us they range from $15 to $60 bucks ... the jelly ones i got ranged from $15 to $25. i ususally hide mine in the underware drawer:)

2. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

the silicone cock rings are super stretchy and very soft, and actually not too tight, but you want them a little tight, and blood flow to be slightly restricted (not so its painful though) to prolong erection. my husband's pretty thick (i mean his dick, not just his skull :rolleyes: ) and he has no problem with them. the tiny-looking silicone rings are actually preferred nowadays because they're more comfortable & effective than the old-fahioned latex rings.

3. greeneyedbaby

greeneyedbaby Member

I bought my dildo when I was 14, and you're supposed to be 18 to buy it I think, at least in Norway.
    But they didn't even question it.
    So either I look older, or they're just not that picky about it.
    If it id the looking older thing, I'd say you're pretty safe!
    Besides, if you do try, it's not like it has any consequences, I guess they'll just politely say no.

4. psilonaut

psilonaut Mushroom Muncher

I don't think that there are any restrictions, I used to buy Nitrates from sex stores all the time when I was younger, and I live in southern Ontario. But some stores have policies against selling anything to minors...worst case scenario you can always buy the cheap ones they sell as "back massagers" at places like spencers gifts or the it store...

5. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

i have one vibe, it's a cheap pink slimline vibe.. i can vary the vibrations and well i really like it :D i use it quite a bit... perhaps a little too much sometimes... haha anyway, yeah, i love it!! and i hide it in a big gift box (i have several around my room to store things, they're decorative) along with my other sex things... it seems to work fine :)

6. HippyFreek2004

HippyFreek2004 changed screen name

I've decided that I need to trade in my silver bullet ($9) for something a bit more...upgraded...

Kitty Fabulous, I need a clit stimulator that cost anywhere up to $100, doesn't suck batteries dry, or has an adaptor, and is *really quiet*....Any suggestions for a sexually frustrated 19 year old?

Holly

PS...Psilonaut, I know you told me about the AC adaptor, but there is only so much I can do with two dollars in my pocket! :p

7. Does my vibrating cyberskin vagina and anus count?

8. rg420

rg420 Member

Yeah why the heck are vibrators so loud? It's a bit annoying

9. shortblonde69

shortblonde69 Member

tell me about it!! My one has numerous speeds and when you up the speed, up comes the volume....

But the end result of using it is sometimes loud too....

10. browneydgrl

browneydgrl Member

so is a dildo preferable to a vibrator? ive used vibrators in the past (and present) but they present an interesting problem...after a while with such an efficient toy, you get to a point where its hard (and sometimes impossible) to come during regular sex...has anyone ever had this happen?

11. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

i've had more of a problem with the clit-tickler vibes with my clitoris becoming over-stimulared & a bit numbed. for this reason i actually find it harder to come with a vibe.

it may actually have to do with position. if you are using a clit-tickler vibe, or one with a large base, artificial testicals, or with the motor near the base so that your clitoris gets stimulated more than usual, for example, it may be that you're becoming used to clitoral orgasms more than vaginal ones. try switching positions during sex so your clitoris gets more stimulation, such as the cowgirl position, or a very close missionary. that may help.

12. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

I couldn't have said it better myself, kittyfabulous!!!!

13. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i have 5 vibrators. i rarely use them inside, frankly because they're huge, and feel just plain wrong. but my friends think it's a fun gift. cool. dave likes to use them on me, which is fun sometimes. but nothing will ever beat a good ol' happy, sweaty romp.

14. gspotrun

gspotrun Member

My wife has 18 of them......

15. jennifericous

jennifericous Member

anybody heard of or own the ladybird? its like a clitoris vibe shaped like a ladybird and the antennae encircle your clit. its amazing i picked it up in a sx shop in amsterdam, as if i was buying a new sweater! it delivers in less that 10 seconds! i seriously recommend one, im sure you can get them in most sex shops, mine was about 50 euro.

16. RetroGroove_Grrl

RetroGroove_Grrl I'm a big girl now

I joined!

Its silver and pink and it goes buzz real good.