Vibrator Club

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by RetroGroove_Grrl, Dec 29, 2004.

1. see in blonde

see in blonde Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

With all this textured, spinning, growing, vibrating, and god knows what else fake cocks, soon the real ones will be completely useless to women!

Fuck.

2. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

oh, hell no!!!

*nothing* beats of even compares to the real skin-to-skin thing, never in a million years! besides, i have 2 beautiful children that were concieved entirely without the help of vibrators - that's one thing even the best custom-sculpted silicone, japanese motor-powered vibrator will never be able to do!

no, in spite of my rather extensive vibe collection, i'll take the real thing any day of the week. i love penises!

it's the idiots who are so often attatched to them i could often do without...

3. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

I'm with kitty fabulous, NOTHING can ever replace a real penis. NEVER!!! NO!!!

4. see in blonde

see in blonde Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I'll be sure not to get mine stuck in the zipper tonight during my stupor since it is indeed so valuable.

5. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

well i came with one built in. but alot of glassblowers are making wondeful dildos, i like to use them on my ladies sometimes, i take a smaller one and but it in a cup of hot water, so it gets all warm . . . and i start using that on her, little does she know i have a bigger one soaking in a bowl of ice water . . .. mwahahahahahah

6. kitty fabulous

i heard one of my friends at the co-op knows a guy who makes glass dildoes. passion parties carried a lovely one for about $75, but it's discontinued as of today, unless there's still a few remaining that haven't been sold.

wayfaring stranger, that is *evil*! although some women like the cold. i knew this guy in new zealand who used to tell me all kinds of wonderful things he did with popsicles! (in that wonderful accent of his...*whew!*)

7. Mui

Mui Senior Member

I wont believe any of you really unless i see some photographic evidence with you & your vibrator

8. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

:eek: OMG, I want in on that! That sounds sooooo wonderfully orgasmic!

9. Sunburst

Sunburst Fairy

Eh, I dunno. I mean, dude, it vibrates!

10. kitty fabulous

big whoop, it vibrates. :rolleyes: or pulses or throbs or rotates or whatever.

not that i don't think those things are incredibly fun. i wouldn't have such an extensive collection of vibes if i didn't think they were fun. but there's still no comparision to a real penis. not by a long shot.

real penises are warm and responsive and alive. a real penis is attactched to a man that, hopefully cares about you at least on some level. vibrators do not hold you, they do not kiss, they do not make dumb jokes about your cup size, they do not leave their underwear on the floor. vibrators do not have orgasms.

11. greeneyedbaby

greeneyedbaby Member

I have one.
    I looooooooooves my vibrator.
    To me, it is definetely a must have. Being lazy and having a long distance relationship, it's a life saver..LOL
    However, nothing compares to the real thing.
    Another down side of it, I actually find it harder to get an orgasm the natural way, after getting used to the vibration. It takes longer.
    Not that I mind long action, but sometimes i just end up getting frustrated.

12. psilonaut

psilonaut Mushroom Muncher

I've told you to get an AC adaptor...

13. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

I have a couple... a vibrator that I take with me if I go on vacation, and a dildo that I use at home when my hubby isn't around... :) much fun!

14. kitty fabulous

i actually often find it harder to get off with a vibe, than the real thing, depending on the position. there's just no replacing a real penis!

15. Binky

Binky Member

I have a vib, a really good one, its called 'white rabbit' I think? It was great until I think I over use it *giggles* the penis part doesn’t rotate any more so only the clitoris vibrator works....but that’s ok for now because it sill gets me off. I can’t afford a new one just yet.

16. greeneyedbaby

greeneyedbaby Member

Yeah, but I need serious emphasis on my clit to get off.
    and is a lot more practical for that than anything else, but i'd take good old regular sex over my vibrator anytime.

17. kitty fabulous

have you ever tried sex with a vibrating cock-ring? they can be wonderful, but some of the older plastic models pinch. passion parties carries several that either have bullets built in, or that you can insert one or more of the different bullet toys in yourself. they're great with the maxi cordless bullets! in some models the bullet lies directly against the clit (its usually covered with textured vinyl, cyberskin, or silicone) and in others the bullet "powers" a clitoral stimulator, like the rabbit ears on the "dual wabbit".

responding to the condom thread i found this place called the condom depot, that carries, among other cool things, vibrating condoms! i think it was the condom depot...one of the online condom places anyway. pretty sure it was the depot.

18. greeneyedbaby

greeneyedbaby Member

I've heard about them, I'll take a closer look. Thanks :)

19. velvet

velvet Banned

I saw those cockrings in a sexshop but they look sooo small.. even if they can stretch pretty far I can't imagine how tight they must feel for the guy.. does anyone have any experience with them? Since I don't feel too much during plain intercourse they might add some pleasure but I do want him to still have some blood flowing in and out of his penis if possible.. hehe

20. Nisha

Nisha Forlorn.

is there a certain age restriction on getting vibrators or dildos? (in canada)

i would like to get one... its healthier then going out and doing the real thing and that is something id like to prevent myself from doing for the next few years...

any suggestions or answers to my question?