Vibrator Club

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by RetroGroove_Grrl, Dec 29, 2004.

1. NRx

NRx Member

I've got the rabbit and I HIGHLY endorse it. It's expensive, but SO worth the money. I also had a silver bullet, but it stopped working after like 2 months (oops - I wore it out I guess!). Finally, I have a plain old $7 vibe - classic shape - and it's my FAVORITE. Multi-speed and fantastic!

A waterproof vibe and a strap-on are on my wish list - any pretty girls wanna buy me a late X-Mas gift?

2. rg420

rg420 Member

ok ? for you

Why a strap on? Would you buy it more for receiving or giving? I don't see what girls get out of wearing one. Does the dildo come off the belt? Reason I'm asking is I thought strap ons are more for party favors and not a toy you buy just for yourself.

3. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

i have a vibrator :&

haha it was a gift, and i love it. its real pretty too.

4. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

I just bought my first vibrator a few weeks ago. I got one of those G-spot vibrators, very nice! It's purple too, and I only paid $15 for it and WELL worth the investment! VERY pleasurable! ;)

5. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I'm curious. Looking at the profiles, the responders are over 18. Yet with one exception they refer to "hiding" rather than "storing" their vibrator. Who are they "hidden" from?

Or is this part of the notion that vibrators are "Real Kinky"? Is the notion that a vibrator is naughty part of its appeal.

6. I have one I absolutely love it! I forget the name but its similar to a pocket rocket...it was cheap and let me tell you it does the job. ;)

7. artful_dodger

artful_dodger Member

I have a couple. If you're worried about hiding it, a pocket rocket is a good choice. Very small, yet verrrry powerful.

I've had some expensive ones, but my cheap, basic plastic one does me just as well.

8. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

i don't consider vibes to be "naughty". i can understand wanting to hide them, however, because i have kids, not sure if anyone else does, but sometimes curious children are prone to snoop around in their parents' bedrooms.

not exactly sure how i'm going to handle that one. i don't want my kids to get the idea that sex and masturbation is something filthy and disgusting, or dirty. but in spite of being able to so easily write about it on the internet, i really don't know how i'm going to discuss it with my own kids! what am i going to tell them when they ask what it is i sell through passion parties? i think my son is picking up on my discomfort, and is getting the idea that i'm hiding some dark, "bad" secret. that's not the idea i want to give him, that's not how i want him to grow up thinking about sex!

9. RetroGroove_Grrl

RetroGroove_Grrl I'm a big girl now

Well its not something you'ld want your guests to find over coffee, or something you want to proudly show your parents is it?

10. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I might not being clear. Why use the word "hide"? Do you "hide" your clothes from guests? Buiness mail is another example of a private thing that is not described as being "hidden".

11. kitty fabulous

passion parties used to carry the rabbit pearl, but it's being discontinued with the new catalog launch in a week or so, probably because it's so expensive. i'm sure it'll still be available in catalogs like good vibrations or the xandria collection; it's such a favorite, classic toy i can't imagine it being made completely unavailable. but we do have a cheaper version of the rabbit pearl, called the jack rabbit, which is about $50. i think good vibrations used to carry it also, don't know if they still do. the quality probably isn't as good, but it has a similar churning pearl band on the shaft, and the bunny-ear clit-tickler.

did you store your bullet with the batteries in it? they'll last longer if you take the batteries out for storage. the unfortunate thing about a lot of sex toys is that they're really not built to last. often they're designed just as novelties, and so they break quickly and easily. the best vibrators are the ones with the japanese motors. japanese vibes tend to be of very high quality, and the prices reflect it, but they're very much worth it.

we carry several waterproof vibes. there's a new one called the jungle jigglers dolphin that has a pearl band and clit-tickler like the rabbit. my favorite is the spa mate, which is a beautiful saphire-blue vibe with a textured shaft, simple, functional, but nonetheless elegant and sexy. one of our new additions to the catalog is a venus-shaped waterproof vibe that lights up and glows! i totally want that one. the cordless bullets are waterproof. i really recommend you try those. you can slip a textured, stretchy silicone cockring on the bullet, slip it in and go about your business and no one's the wiser. they're quiet too, even quieter than the butterfly.

the problem with this business is that i'm always getting wonderful new toys in the mail that i can't play with, because i either have to sell them or keep them as part of my sales kit!:( but i'm probably going to be placing an order tonight. yay!

12. gertie

gertie Senior Member

i call my mini one .... violet

13. God I love this thread! My wife has three. One jelly, one g-spot and vibrating anal beads. Fun for her while I am away and using them on her drives me crazy. Helps a lot on those occasions when Im done but she's still going. And we keep everything in a box we lock in her cedar chest.

14. Sunburst

Sunburst Fairy

I have:

One "rubber ducky"
    One "magic wand"
    One silver bullet
    and One pocket rocket

;):)One more is on the way once I get a job...

15. VWHippieBus

VWHippieBus Member

I don't think too many women Don't have some toys. Toys are the best. For some reason it is much easier for a women to please herself than a guy. No matter how much they wack it their still horny bastards!:)

16. velvet

velvet Banned

Yup.. got some as well.. small hard vibrator (which is hanging together with tape because I broke the speedcontrol thingie) and a soft jelly vibrator that I hardly ever use anymore because I like the otherone way better. For my birthday I got a check for a ('female friendly') sexstore from two (girl)friends.. I want to buy a Tarzan-like vibrator, with the rotating stuff and the clit tickler and everything.. but they are sooooo expensive! They don't go for less that 50 euro (about 60 US dollar?).. so.. if I get some more money I'll buy one of those.. and hope it's worth it! :D

17. velvet

velvet Banned

Oh.. I got those 'chinese balls' kinda things as well.. you know, two balls on a string.. supposed to help build up the muscles in you vagina or sth.. they have small balls inside so if you move they move extra.. can't say it does a lot for me but ah well.. they were reallllly cheap :)

18. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

I know, thats the worst part, how much they cost. And the cheap ones work okay but ya know the more expensive ones would be sooo much better..
    haha its like you have to save up for them :D

19. RetroGroove_Grrl

RetroGroove_Grrl I'm a big girl now

Sunburst, how did you get hold of those, youre not even old enough to get into a sex shop.

Thats an achievement!

20. kitty fabulous

catalog order, maybe? i'm not sure if mail order companies really have any way of checking the age of the person placing the order.

i just put in an order today. i was a little behind in sales, so i had to order some things for myself. i ordered a pocket rocket, a "small and sexy" which is a cute little 5" vibe with a twisted textured shaft, and a "glow boy" which is a glow in the dark dildo with a suction cup base that you can mount on your shower wall (or a chair, or the floor, or a large, bouncy ball, etc.) in more ways than one.