Vibrator Club

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by RetroGroove_Grrl, Dec 29, 2004.

1. RetroGroove_Grrl

RetroGroove_Grrl I'm a big girl now

Okay girls ... and I guess guys to be fair; Who here really does own a vibrator or dildo?

2. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

haha I own a couple of vibrators..gotta have variety..

3. RetroGroove_Grrl

really, are they any good, I was thinking of getting one, but I dont know that I could ever take it seriously, and I bet theyre really expensive

4. MBintheOC

MBintheOC We're all mad here..

I recieved 1 as a bday gift this yr from a friend. Was so embarrased when I opened it tho (shakes head).

5. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

*raises hand* me, me!!!

his name is Pinky.

6. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

yes, they are a must have..
    They arent that expensive, the price ranges... some are pretty cheap...
    but you should get one, they are a lifesaver :D

7. RetroGroove_Grrl

how do you hide them?

8. MBintheOC

MBintheOC We're all mad here..

I hide mine under my matress (shrugs-sorry best I can think of lol).

9. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

I dont hide mine cause I live alone...but when company arrives they are usually under my bed :D

10. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

well, they do their job!! and they're not as expensive as you might think. I only paid £15 for mine, though you can get more expensive ones that will have extra features (like vibrator control, etc)

11. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

oh yeah i hide it under my bed too!

12. rg420

rg420 Member

Save your money up and get a Rabbit. That seems to be the best vib/dildo around

13. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

rg420 - the rabbit is nearly a hundred bucks though (and I'm pretty sure that was an American money quote)... that's a helluva lot of money for one vibrator!

I have one of those little silver egg thingies (not so wide as a real egg, but a similar shape) with a vibration speed controller. I like it an awful lot. If I actually had money to spare, I'd go buy something else as well, but... money doesn't like being around me much. The one I do have was a present from a (now ex) boyfriend.

14. mousieme

mousieme Member

i'd want one, but i dont think i have the guts to go and purchase it. i'd be so embarrassed. i've only been in one place that sold those kinds of things, and i just stared at the floor the whole time. haha

15. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

its not embarrassing, thats why everyone is there ya know.. Just go for it, youd be glad that you did :D

16. DoggoD

DoggoD Member

Buy it online, nobody will know what is in the box.

17. HippyFreek2004

HippyFreek2004 changed screen name

I own a bullet....my silver bullet...and I love it...I just wish batteries grew on trees or something :rolleyes:

Holly

18. rg420

rg420 Member

You mean Santa didn't bring you one? :) Yes they are expensive.

19. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

ok, you guys had to know i'd post a reply to this! i'm the vibrator lady! wheee! i own several, different kinds. i love them so much i started selling them through passion parties.

i have a jelly osaki, which is a purple vibrator with a rotating shaft and a beaver-shaped clit-tickler; a chocolate thriller, which is a large chocolate-colored vibrator with raised "veins" on the shaft; a butterfly, which is a small vibrator that straps around the thighs to be positioned over the clitoris, and can be worn under clothes, a mini cordless bullet, and a "luvbug", which is a bizzarre-looking bullet vibe covered in purple jelly vinyl with soft "spikes" and tentacle-like things all over it. it looks like something conjured from the necronomicon, but it feels really good! i had a smaller latex vibe, but it broke; i've also owned pink jelly g-spotters, slimlines with removable latex sleeves, bullets, and a probe. my next serious vibrator purchase will probably be the "magical monarch", which is a beautiful white vibe with a shaft full of churning pearls and a butterfly-shaped clit-tickler that gently nudges the labia with it's "wings" (about $75, i think).

if you're shy going to one of those shops for a vibrator, then ordering through a catalog or online would be easier...of course, you could always schedule a passion party. they're lots of fun. vibrators vary in price and quality, from the "rabbit pearl" (which is actually $140, and sets the standard for quality vibes) to cheap little "lipstick" plastic slimline vibes, which in my experience are prone to break or quit on you at the worst moment.

the jelly osaki is a decent quality vibe at a reasonable price - i think it's around $30. and it feels great. set the vibrations for either slow or fast, and then if you hold it loosely at just the right angle and turn on the rotation, it'll make little circles around your clitoris with the beaver's vibrating "tongue". wow! it's currently my favorite vibrator. but first-time vibrator users might want to experiment with a simple, inexpensive slimline or jelly vibe like the "pink jelly" or "pearl shine" before they get into features like rotation and clit-ticklers.

before i started selling for passion parties, my favorite catalog was the xandria collection, because they have a great selection and competivitve prices. good vibrations has excellent catalogs as well - they're "library" catalog of books, erotica, and movies is outstanding - and they're very woman-centered, if a little pricey. they have an online vibrator museum that's worth checking out, too.

which reminds me, instead of continuously polluting the environment and draining your wallet with fresh batteries, consider getting a recharger. rechargable batteries also give a more intense vibration. to get the longest, safest, and best use out of your vibrator, take care of it. don't store it with the batteries in it. i started a thread on sex toy care over over the weekend. check it out - different vibes need different care.

i keep my vibes in a drawer in my nightstand, or sometimes in my lingerie drawer. passion parties has fuzzy, maribu-trimmed, heart-shaped pillows in red and black, that have a zippered pocket in the back to store several toys & a bottle of lube. or, try hiding them in an old-fashioned pajama-bag doll.

20. see in blonde

see in blonde Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

This thread is fucking hot. I love this message board.