Very sensitive!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by bronco1812, Jan 31, 2009.

1. bronco1812

bronco1812 Guest

hello all,

I need some advice with a new problem. I recently have changed my diet and with that my health has improved along with that my sexual drive has increased like I was 18 again. But my problem now is that I don't last as long as I had in the bast. My girlfriend is very naturally lubricated and when she is ready to orgasm I can't hold back to allow her to finish. Before I could give her as many as she wanted. I've tried masturbation before dates and that isn't working. Any advice out there? I'm not going back to a Taco Bell diet again. she wouldn't respect that. I'm looking for new techniques or just some helpful tips.

2. veroness

veroness There's only one :)

aww you guys go on dates!?

3. bronco1812

bronco1812 Guest

Yeah we still go on dates........

4. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

try to be more familiar with Transic sex techniques. somehow i don't think it's just the new diet you've chosen

5. bronco1812

bronco1812 Guest

Thanks, we did try some Transic last night........ But this problem did start with the new diet. My skin got a whole lot more sensitive and because of the natural healing power. Trust me try out the Blood Type Diet and you will see the difference.

6. ahimsa

ahimsa Senior Member

First off, congrats on the health change. I have much respect for people who do this.

A positive change in health can certainly have this affect. Learning to control yourself is the same as for anyone else, and there is tons of advice on the net about it.

The one thing I might point out that is different than other people is your mentality to orgasming before you changed your health. If before, maintaining an erection and acheiving orgasms were a conscious thought, you should be aware that that extra thinking is no longer necesary. It's kind of like when I have to mentally force myself to orgasm if I'm drunk, but don't normally. Wow, maybe I just made myself sound odd, but I hope it makes sense.

7. veroness

veroness There's only one :)

A positive blood type people are best with a vegetarian diet. i agree the blood type diet is awesome. its so interesting. it worked for me the first month i was a veggy and i lost 15 pounds but sadly ive gained it back cuz ive been eating sweets like crazy and snacks

8. bronco1812

bronco1812 Guest

Yeah it's hard to stay focused with all that temptation. I;m glad me and my girlfriend is type O so we can eat some protein. Try it again you wont regret it..