very important- pain killers- please read!

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by DCTXDW, May 9, 2007.

1. DCTXDW

DCTXDW Member

i recently fractured my scapulla- minor hurt but an effective way to score some vics..

anyway, i've run through all my vicodin, and i can't get any more perscribed to me... now that my body is dry of all pain-killers, my shoulder is starting to hurt like a bitch!

i have a bottle of Alieve, Exedrin, and Advill... if i downed all three bottles, what would happen? Would that be stupid and kill me, or would it be enough to numb off a crippling pain?

please tell me.

2. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

That would be very, very stupid, almost definitely toxic, and quite possibly fatal.

Its not a good idea to snarf down all your painkillers if you actually need them for pain.

Maybe try to score some more hydrocodone on the street? Or smoke some marijuana- helps alleviate minor pains.

3. it would not be fun, you would definitely get sick and cause some damage if not die! There isn't much point in taking more than one particular NSAID. The analgesia tends to max out at about a gram for ibuprofen--that is enough. It is dispicable that US doctors are so fearful to prescribe opiates; American's tax dollars at work. I agree this would be an oppurtune time to exercise your liberty to medical cannabis.

4. Wilson

Wilson Member

If you took all of those pills at one time you would probably die a somewhat painful death. You would get very very very sick to say the least. In other words...don't do it.

5. egle

egle Member

rofl. nice, Coden i found is better than ibuprofen, maybe try and get that, tho in the us u can get prescribed it easy so i dono where you are