Very high libido

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Love56Love, Mar 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Love56Love

Love56Love Members

I have been blessed, or cursed, with an extremely high sex drive...my only problem is my partner doesnt want to have sex at all. I want so much to be faithful to her,...but its affecting everything, I'm depressed, frustrated, snappy, etc.
    Should I just break up with this woman? I got divorced recently and picked this lady, our sex life was great for a while,...now, nothing,...zero intimacy,...no touching, holding hands, separate beds,..her excuse is that everytime we have a disagreement I'm pushing her away...what? All couples have arguements, I m also the sole supporter financially in our relationship and without me she'd be homeless...I love her and I'm concerned about her...but as a prior divorced man...I have to have a healthy sex life to be happy....I've been more then patient...we only had sex 3 times last year, the last date was July 22nd...I ve broached the subject with her, but she keeps saying she cant risk hurting her heart if we have sex then get into a disagreement....should I just get the hell out? Or stick through it?

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

this carries over a bit from your intro thread, but this is a better spot to talk about it. do you have good reason to believe she's not just using you for the financial support? i obviously don't know your situation as well as you do, but i see some pretty big red flags.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

4. Bullzaye

Bullzaye Members

Well...only knowing what you've just said, and nothing else about either you or her...I'd say get out. You sound very unhappy.

5. Love56Love

Love56Love Members

I hope not...every aspect of our relationship is great.were best friends....she seems adamant about this one thing, and I know deep down I cant live like this, so I'm going to have to end it, and that makes me sad.

6. Nebulous

Nebulous Carpe diem

Sounds like she’s not into you and is just using you for a place to live and a person to pay for things.

7. carpetbagger

carpetbagger Member

Crikey, that sounds a bit rapey.

8. Nebulous

Nebulous Carpe diem

WTF? If my partner put any foreign substances in my coffee without my knowledge, I’d break up with them. What a violation.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2020
  9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

It's true though, Kamagra works good lol.

10. Gul Dukat

Gul Dukat Kanar, anyone?

Well there's no need for violence.

11. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

The OP has a familiarity to the fucking lettuce man.... lmao

Gul Dukat likes this.
  12. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I would say you should put all your energy and devotion into your relationship and forget about the sex, but somehow I don't think you will listen. :D

If you can't get happy about what she wants then yea... you should definitely reconsider things. I would say you need to prioritize, but again... with the listening. :D

Personally, I think that relationships are more important than sex.

13. curiousgeorge

curiousgeorge Senior Member

Sounds like she sucked you in for providing a comfortable place to lay her head down.
    So, how might have you changed her status from the life she had, when you met?
    Doesn't much matter, except out of curiosity, cuz no way is this ever going to work, unless you're going to fuck others, while she cooks, cleans and makes up the bed for you and your conquests.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.