Very First dream..

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by music-lover, Aug 22, 2005.

1. music-lover

music-lover Member

Anyone remember what your very first dream was as a child?

I remember I was about 3 or 4 and I was dreaming that i was in out backyard garden and i was adoring this little red flower...i think it was a poppy. And ti was there for days, and i would come back again and again...and then one day as i was sitting there...it started wrinkling and dying.....it was rather unpleasant...well..it was devistating for me since i was only 3 or 4.... hehe...that flower is still special to me:p

Anyway....write about the first dream that you remember...if you can remember.

2. AutumnsMoonChild

AutumnsMoonChild Member

Hmm...I think I was sitting on a wall with humpty dumpty the egg...Then when he fell off,we figured the kingdom was trying to kill him,so I tried to save him because he wsa my best friend or something.

3. music-lover

music-lover Member

HAHAHAHA! nice! :p

4. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

the dream I remember as my first dream, which Im not too sure was first but its the erliest I know of, I am peakin around a corner at a scientist , who has a robot skeleton on wheels, he sees me, sends it over to me, I run but it catches me, then it pulls me up off the ground by my hair and electricutes me.

5. SageDreamer

SageDreamer Senior Member

I dreamt of being in a room full of bees hanging from wires, and I figured that the bees weren't real so they wouldn't be able to sting me.

6. JayBird

JayBird Member

The first dream I remember was when I was about 2. It was a weird one. I was being carried in a horse drawn wagon of some sort. There were others in the wagon with me, all horribly injured. Bleeding, limbs missing, guts hanging out. Some were dead. I was missing both legs. It was winter, snow all around, I could see my breath, and those others in the wagon who were still alive. We were taken into a clearing in a wooded area. I remember seeing a pitch black hole in this clearing, contrasting darkly against the surrounding snow. The last thing I remember before waking up screaming was being tossed into this black hole in the snow. Weird, huh? I was only 2. I had no frame of reference, no experience, or any exposure to anything to give my mind the information needed to inspire such a dream. A psychic experience? A glimpse at the last moments of a previous life? Who knows? But it happened.

7. White Feather

White Feather Senior Member

I'll nominate this as thread of the year. Bravo, good job.

8. music-lover

music-lover Member

lol, thanks:p

9. Blinkandimgone

Blinkandimgone Member

the first dream i remember was that the chickens we kept at the top of our garden grew massive for some reason and pecked at my kitchen window.that's all i remember but it was weird!!

10. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

I remember a dream I had when I was 5 or 6 years old: I dreamt I was in this little dog house, with my hair suddenly grown very, very long (touching my ankles!)..

Another one from around the same time, is a dream of me drinking this funny red liquid that gave me a horrible stomach ache and woke me up!!

11. kayahaze

kayahaze Member

When I was like 4 or 5 i had this dream that i was going down these stairs into a basement and the carpet had little objects on it, sometimes when im high and going down into a basement i remember this dream and it always freaks me out.

12. Art Delfo

Art Delfo It is dark

purple light?That is what I think my first dream was that I can rember.A lot of Purple Light.

13. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

my dreams as a kid were very very strange. I only remember the "nightmares". Many were psychadelic-like, just colors, shapes, textures, feelings...very scary, cuz of sensory overload, it was just so intense, I'd be freaking out.

Others were just very frightening, like when my sister had a clone, but it was weird because they were fighting, and I had to pick one to help... but it was horrifying because one of them had one eye, like a cyclops, right in the middle of her forhead...and it turned out THAT was the real Meaghan, though I don't remember how I figured that out.

I used to have a lot of nightmares as a kid, I guess around ages 3-6 or so, I'm guessing.

14. kayahaze

kayahaze Member

aw thats a scary dream, when i was younger i used to get scared that my mom would have a clone and i would have to pick which one was my real mom haha

15. music-lover

music-lover Member

ooh i remember one from around that time...i was walking somewhere with my mom....and somehitng attacked us...( i always have rediculous dreams liek this) and then blood was splattering all over the place and i was crying...thats all i remember..it was wierd :p