Vegoose - Las Vegas Halloween Weekend :)

Discussion in 'Events and Festivals' started by sativasistah, Aug 19, 2005.

1. sativasistah

sativasistah Member

Hey all -
    Is anyone else going to Vegoose in Vegas over Halloween weekend? Im trying to win the contest for two more tickets and a free stay at the mgm grand...help a sistah out and click on this link: http://www.bandbuilder.com/vegoose/index.php?ref_code=F67625

Not trying to spam...just really want to go and after see String Cheese at Hornings....I can't wait to see them all at Vegoose...even if I have to sell a kidney to get there!
    Peace and many Blessings

2. JoneeEarthquake

JoneeEarthquake Member

I wanna go so bad!!! I missed Bonnaroo this year too! Good luck on the tickets.

3. gratefulgirl

gratefulgirl Member

Im going. Yeahhh. Just got tickets last night. But, have no idea where Im staying!

4. gratefulgirl

gratefulgirl Member

Just got tickets!!! The late night shows are gonna be sick. Check out the website. Now I just gotta get the money for hotel, and the ride there.

5. gratefulgirl

gratefulgirl Member

OMGAH,LOL I feel like a dumb ass. I forgot I posted as soon as I got my tickets. Must have been partyin. Still excited..

6. itsallbrite

itsallbrite Member

VEGOOOOOOOSE!!!!! I can't wait!!! Hornings was awesome and I neeeeeeed more cheeeeeeese! YA! Ok, so I'm a little excited, can ya tell? Two months seems like a long long time though....