vapouriser

Discussion in 'Marijuana' started by mr.greenxxx, Apr 7, 2007.

1. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

ok , im thinking about maybe saving up about 50£ and buying the cheaper one,
    http://www.everyonedoesit.com/online_headshop/Blue_Meanie_Vaporiser.cfm?iProductID=33

but i got a few questions.
    now only answer if u deffo tried vapourisers and all, i dont want some 12post noob saying omg im gotz a volcanoe in my jam cotch and shit like that.

are they really that good??? i mean is the vapour like normal air to enhale? does it taste like weed still? does it get u ghigh easily? if one was to toke it in a room, will there be no smell at all? and how do you know when the weed is used up apart from obvious not getting higher :D ?

thats all for the moment

2. slinkie

slinkie Member

Are they really that good: Yes, it keeps your lungs and throat from being burned to a crisp. By using a vaporizer, you aren't inhaling pure hot gas.

Is the vapor like normal air to inhale: Yes. Normal and clean..light.

Does it taste like weed: The way weed should taste, yes. More like resin, less like tar.

No smell at all if someone was toking: I fucking wish! But, no, if someone is smoking pot, people within range will smell it.

How do you know when the weed is used up: It turns to ashes and won't let you hit it anymore.

Does it get you high easily: As easy as anything else I smoke out of, yes.

I have the hand held wooden vaporizer and so much prefer to smoke out of the lightbulb one I made myself. It doesn't make the weed taste like wood, like the one I bought tends to do.

3. mr.greenxxx

k thanx but say i smoked it in my room, would it smell outside, generally i smoke a joint out of the window but that gets long so ... i mean would the smell just be a light fragrance or a proper smell like from a joint?

4. slinkie

slinkie Member

It's comparable to hitting a pipe. You light it up when you want to take a hit. It doesn't stay lit the whole time, no. Vaporizer = very light scent.

If you're really worried about the smell, burn a nag champa incense stick part way down, then smoke your bud. Even if someone were to walk right by your window, all they would smell is the nagas champas. I love that beautiful scent in a blue box. <3 it!

5. MelvnDoo

MelvnDoo Member

the smell isnt like burnt marijuana. nothing is being burnt when you vaporize (as the name implies). since i know what weed vapor smells like, i can recognize it easily. as for some one who doesnt really know, they would definitely smell "something" but it wouldnt be as strong as burnt weed.

again, since nothing is being burnt, there will not be any ashes. ashes are a product of burning. the weed simply dries up and turns brown. you´ll know when it´s done when it stops producing vapors.

and for how high it gets you, i think it gets you WAY more high than smoking. although, it is a different type of high, so it´s hard to compare it against other methods. it´s a lot more clean and light-feeling.

i´ve only used a couple of vaporizers and I have a Volcano. i´ve never used the kind you´re looking to buy. but i hear they dont work as well as others. every time i use the Volcano, i think to myself, "man... totally worth every penny."

6. hebrewnational00

hebrewnational00 Senior Member

it gives u a different high in my opinion
    it doesnt get u blazed , it just gets u light headed, as if u were to hit a blunt like 3-4 times...

7. Well. Vapes are cool, but one of the things I like about smoking weed is well smoking weed. I just like the high I get from smoking better. That should not stop you from trying a vape though, a lot of people like a vaporizer high better.

8. mr.greenxxx

cAN I SIT IN A ROOM FOR 10HOURS INFRONT OF A VAPE??? SMOKING UP EVERYNOW AND THEN, PASSING IT ON TO MATE, PLAYING SOME GAMES, I MEAN WILL I GET FUCKED??? OR NOT, CUZ ALL OF YOU ARE SAYING DIFFERENT THINGS, MEANING SOMEONES LYEING OR THEYRE JUST BARE DUMB

9. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

Ive tried many vaporizers, and made a few different kinds too.

the blue meanie sucks. really. if someone gave me one for free i would still never use it. all soldering iron, glass jar vaporizers suck. trust me.

the cheapest model of vaporizer i would recommend is the vapor bros. or the vapor warez. its the wooden box, ceramic heating element type vaporizer. its the best for the money.

10. mr.greenxxx

thats all i could afford like, i need other things :S shit, so this vape is deffo shit and waste of money - fucking AAAAAARGH!!!!

11. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

don't skimp on a vaporizer. save up and get the Volcano. if you smoke often, it will pay for itself after some time. anyone who thinks that vaporizing doesn't get you as high as smoking has either never used a vaporizer and is just ignorant or has had the misfortune of using a poor quality unit.

the THC vapor is not clean like air, although it is free of carcinogens that exist in dirty smoke. anyway, the hits can be very intense--very thick, very concentrated--and can really make you cough, more so than smoking, in my opinion. remember, it's about 95% THC vapor, which is still seen as an irritant to your respiratory system.

also, someone said that you know it's cashed when it "turns to ashes" but this is not true; the weed will never turn to ash in a vaporizer. spent weed will look like schwag--brown. if your weed is turning black or white--ash--then you're burning the weed and not actually just boiling the thc trichomes out of the plant material. i think melvndoo mentioned this.

and here's the truth about the smell issue: it definitely smells. personally, i think it smells less strong than smoked marijuana, but it does smell--just different.... and yes, the smell will linger for a while, much like smoked herb, depending on how much is being vaporized and by how many people. all things considered, i would say that vaporizing is just a little bit less obvious than smoking.

a final note: you WILL get higher than you've ever been if you get a good vaporizer like the Volcano.

hope this clears up some of the confusion.

12. mr.greenxxx

man lol i cant afford a volcano, that is like waaaaaaaaaaay out of my pricerange

fucking hell, i got all happy thinking i could get a cheap vape and use that :(

well ill just wait then, maybe ill find one by the time im old enuff 4 a job

13. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

so you're not really seventy seven years old.

14. swazo

swazo i am amazing.

I thought he was like 15

15. mr.greenxxx