Vapororizer

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by ekoostikhookah, Jan 2, 2005.

1. ekoostikhookah

ekoostikhookah Member

I am looking at picking up a vaporizer, I have about 150 bucks to spend, but I have heard that some work a whole lot better than others just wanting to see which ones tend to work the best in this price range. thanks

2. ahimsa

ahimsa Senior Member

Vappys are the Shit!!!

Anyway, the one I have is a vapor doc with a heating base and a whip. I love mine and I think it works really well. I know a few friends that have the globe style ones and they all tend to agree that the vapor docs are better.

Conveniently, the vapor docs cost about 150, so thats the one I'd recommend. Its well worth the investment IMHO.

PEace

3. |Tch0rT|

|Tch0rT| Member

I recommend the Vapor Doc as well. I have one and I'll NEVER go back to pipes, bongs, or joints for personal smoking sessions. It's been a good investment and I've been way more stoned since I've had one since I started toking.

Ryan

4. PhluffHead 4

PhluffHead 4 Member

the highest end vaporizers here are well less than 100 so dont spend all that 150, save some for ganja.