VAPORIZING synthetic cannabinoids.

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by porkstock41, Jun 7, 2010.

1. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i have no experience with any of them, nor do i really care to try them. but i'm just curious if anyone has tried JWH-018, etc, etc in a legit vaporizer. the pure chemical, not an herbal blend.
    and would this be thought to be any healthier, or not really, since you are vaporizing JWH018, it's still that chemical going into your body? when with marijuana you smoke like 400 chemicals (some harmful) but only vaporize a few (not as harmful).

i suppose it'd be somewhat more healthy since combustion probably leads to byproducts that aren't the best for your lungs. but inhaling THC is thought to be pretty harmless, while JWH018...who knows.

i'm only using 018 as an example, please post about ANY synthetic cannabinoid

2. twang

twang on the run

gee I sure wish I could find a CP 55,940 source :(

quid pro quo? >.>

3. Positive.Vibrations

Positive.Vibrations Guest

I was wondering this as well.. My friend has a vape and I wanted to try it out some time.

4. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I'm going to order every single synthetic cannabinoid I can get my hands on, assay it, and compile my subjective findings in a detailed and accessible report that I will submit to erowid. Sound good? That way people like me who don't have a clue where to start, and find absolutely no help on the internet as to which ones are worth it, can give it a go.

Any help on this is appreciated.

porkstock41 likes this.
  5. Positive.Vibrations

Positive.Vibrations Guest

018 was good shit, and since I heard from most it had higher potency, that's where I started.

6. twang

twang on the run

The short duration of the jwh's turns me off. I want something that lasts at least a few hours...

7. porkstock41

how long does JWH last for?

8. porkstock41

sounds intense. i wouldn't do that shit, so if it has to be done, i'm glad someone else if volunteering :p

you gotta include the various CPs and WIN compound(s)

9. Reality is BS

Reality is BS Member

JWH-018 is much better taken orally. It doesn't take very much per dose and it lasts 3-5 hours. You do have to be careful though because if you take to much it will make you very paranoid. JWH-018 is great but I have some CP coming that I'm really looking forward to trying. CP is supposed to last up to 8 hours.

10. Magical mystery tourguide

Magical mystery tourguide Senior Member

JWH 018 is about the same length as weed... the drop off is quicker, which makes it more fiendy (which is good:))

$ per dose, its the cheapest cannabanoid youll be able to find.

11. porkstock41

orally? please keep us updated.

why is that good?

and cost shouldn't be the main concern

12. largeamount

largeamount Senior Member

im done with this 018 shit one fat hit is like smoking 2 blunts of mid grade

13. porkstock41

take one small hit?

14. largeamount

largeamount Senior Member

im just giving a reference... the high does not compare to that of good bud

15. porkstock41

16. PhazeDaze

PhazeDaze Member

Sorry pork, haven't vap'ed anything yet. But this talk of jwh is getting me more curious every time i see it. I might pick some of this up soon, what type/strength would you recommend for a daily smoker of 2 years? about 2 grams a day. I havent been 'to high' of green (paranoid) in years, it'd be nice.

BTW pork, my friend has a hand vaporizer, ill borrow it and let you know that results when i get some.

17. spexxx

spexxx Member

If you're going to play with the Jay Rock, go for the purest you can get. The byproducts from semi-pure synthesis's can contain some nasty shit, as mentioned by the creator of the material himself. So with that being said look for a vendor that supplies > 99%. I don't know what kind of crazy buds people are smoking here but JWH was a relatively superior cannibinoid-like high in my experience, though the duration (typically 30 minutes to an hour) was a pitfall. But, the odorless taste, smell, and clear smoke was a definite plus. You only need 1-5mg for your first smoke.

18. porkstock41

^^seems like you could be more specific. what JWH chemical are you talking about?

19. PhazeDaze

PhazeDaze Member

Hmm, thanks for the info spex, much appreciated. But some recent studying of synthetic-cannaboids [JWH-015, AM-649] has set off some alarms for me. I may just stick the what i find falling out of the ground. Cancer isn't on my to-do list.:ack2:

20. Skratch

Skratch Member

JWH-018 is a really nice synthetic cannabinoid i have been using it almost daily for 9 months now. ive mainly just vaped it off of foil because when i put it in my bros vaporizer i felt like some was wasted. so imo chasing it off of foil is the best way to smoke it.. unless u wanna get a meth pipe.

orally is the better ROA for this chem tho, you can eat about 15-20mgs of this stuff and be good for the night. i likes it. for me tolerance built up quickly, i went from smoking 1-6mgs in a session to eyeballing piles on the tip of a knife in about 2.5 months, and now I'm just ridiculous with this shit.

so i guess it doesn't seem to be too toxic.. in the short term at least, i have been abusing the shit outta this chem for over half a year.