vandelisum.

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by kier, May 30, 2004.

1. kier

kier I R Baboon

nope, nearly a couple of times, but not that i can recall :)

2. SunFree

SunFree Member

vandalism.

I believe that is a racial slur! That is NOT politically correct, you are prejudiced and are abusing the name of the Vandal people! You don't KNOW a vandal did it, did you? How could they, while most have been dead for centuries after they helped the Goths sack Rome! You are going to Hell, cruel soul!

I was kidding, morons....:)

3. acetonephish

acetonephish lickage

umm.. someone who worked in my school accused me of writing someone elses name on the bathroom wall..

three words:

why would i?

4. MexicanFlowerChild

MexicanFlowerChild Member

Ahh this had to remind me...today my friends told me to go the pool...so i didnt think it was such a bad idea...since its the neighborhood pool they have their lifeguards and those redneck women checking on us...well we were swiming and one of the ladies came screaming at us of why they "vandal" their bathroom...so we all go see and she scream and scream...and blame it all on me...they call the cops and they search me and everything...they didnt find any markers or paint of whatever...so i think they felt prety stupid...so then me and my friends left and we were joking about u did it an naw u did it...so like we were halfway to our house the police comes and tells us that we were pretty stupid of just going outside the pool and talking about we did it...but too bad that they had a call and it was important...so we just laught and went home...ahhh...they kept us there like an hour an i was already leavin home so that's why they taught it was me...and the fact that im hispanic...

5. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

me and 2 friends smashed up about 2000$ worth of windows and lightbulbs one night at a construction yard in a drunken rage, knocked over porta-potties and everything, the 5-0 caught us and we got sent to juvy. luckily we didnt get fined, and i havent done anything like that since. I once tagged a wall with "FUCK AMERICA" on it (i did that when the war on iraq started), a swastika crossed out and crap like that all over it, but nowadays i write on tables at the YMCA by my house.

edit: mike rotch, where is this garage land you live in full of liberals? i'd like to move there

6. Fizzyliftingdrink

Fizzyliftingdrink Member

I Used to Draw Robots on the walls of GAP changerooms. Not very original, and I bet that no one got it anyways.

7. MichaelByrd1967

MichaelByrd1967 Garcia Wannabe

I just right on my schoolbag. That's pretty much my best form of showing my emotions to the world, besides music.

8. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

I used to be a real asshole, destroying everything.

9. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

Actually Michael Byrd, I came from my mother's womb. ;)

And no, I've never vandelized anything beyond a bathroom wall. Some of the various hoochies at my school had written "Jeneska is a ho" and "Valerie sucks dick" all over so I wrote "Well now, aren't we mature." Doubt it did any good but I thought it was funny.
    As for vandelizing SUVs and all that, I don't see why anyone would waste their time with that. I mean, what do you think is gonna happen--the person gets back to their car and says, "Oh look, some teenagers threw eggs at my car and slashed the tires! I guess I'll go trade it in for a hybrid now because I don't want all these teenagers to be mad!" Please. How childish.

-Kate

10. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

yea i write all over my backpack.. my notebooks.. even my boots have crap written all over them heh

11. Orsino

Orsino Member

By the time I got to the end of the first line, I actually thought you were kidding. Hmmm.. does that mean I isn't a mow ron?

EDIT: Holy crap... my last line came out and sounded sort of like Liza from My Fair Lady. Lmao....

12. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

Hummer, suv, its all the same thing. And what was the point of making him mad again? And what do you mean, "They have it coming.." Last time I checked, people in this country are free to buy whatever vehicle they want--it's their money, their low gas miledge, let them deal with it. This is just another lame prank to release the teenage urge to rebel against something. Perhaps you should consider growing up.

Just a thought...

-Kate

13. VanAstral

VanAstral Member

petty vandelisum is useless... gives strength to insurance companies only, irritates but a few...
    these days, to get your point across more effectively, as we all know, one must park airplanes where they do not belong. and i do not advocate that.
    release your angst with creativity, and do it for yourself. easy, tiger.

14. Dilapidated

Dilapidated Member

In 7th grade me and my friend used to have conversations on the bathroom wall about stupid stuff.
    There's this little building with tons of vandalism in it done by little kids, and the one time I went in there I crossed out all the racial slurs and swastikas, corrected a few spelling mistakes and drew a square for no particular reason.
    I saw a swastika on the wall in my school drawn between the tiles on the wall... you could barely notice it but I did and drew more lines so it just looked like a square.
    (It's hip to be square.)
    Yes, I am such a vandal.

15. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

If the world ends because of them (and it is much more likely to end with a nuclear bomb), then they will have the bad karma. Let them deal with it. There is nothing niether you nor I can do about it, short of boycotting cars ourselves (since all cars are polluting this planet, not just the hummers). By immaturley throwing dog feces at cars, you are only bringing harm upon yourself, since as I said before, the owners of the car will not give a shit. If you really care about the environment, join the sierra club or a similar org. that actually does something productive, rather than throw a temper tantrum in a parking lot.

-Kate

16. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

I concur!
    Hear hear.

17. Day Dreamer

Day Dreamer Member

apparently so

18. Fizzyliftingdrink

Fizzyliftingdrink Member

Do they do the song, "Chariots of Fire?"

19. Fizzyliftingdrink

Fizzyliftingdrink Member

DUDE, check this out: http://www.engelen.demon.nl/chariot.htm
    Number 7 Chariots of fire.
    So there.

20. Orsino

Orsino Member

omg... when I first read that, I misread the word "pants" for penis.