Vampire Site!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by TheMistress, May 26, 2006.

1. TheMistress

TheMistress Senior Member

www.vampirerave.com

THis is a SUPER active site I just found for vampires and the like! Come one come all!!
    theblackrose this is for you!!!!
    REMEMBER to give me, TheMistress as a referral!!

xo

2. theblackrose

theblackrose Member

you're hot...sexy...and thoughtful...i am consdering polygamy...polygamy and vampirism...mmmyesss

3. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

right... well...

4. Greengirl

Greengirl Senior Member

Do u know that Vlad Cepesh (drakula) grave is in Bulgaria and i know exactly where:H

5. Love Fest1969

Love Fest1969 Classic Rocker

I like vampires

6. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

when they dug up the grave of vlad the impaler, his body was missing from the grave.........

7. rg paddler

rg paddler Senior Member

I watched a late night documentary the other night about a guy from scotland who had been bullied at school.He watched some vampire video that featured a real sexy asian bird - cant remember the name of it but he became obsessed with her and believed she was always next to him and giving him instructions as what to do next.When his mate happened to say he thought the girl in this film was really sexy and he'd give her one,this guy picked up a kitchen knife and stabbed him over 36 times then buried the body in a wood.His family were hardworking perfectly normal likeable people.It's strange how some things affedt people.

But - i'm no expert on the vampire scene.I thought it was more based around blood-letting/drinking.I did have a friend who got himself some teeth made specifically for him - cost quite alot apparently he kept them in a special sort of jewel box.But i have no idea what his personal life consisted of.I'm intrugued by vampirism but don't really know much about it - maybe i'll visit that link then again maybe i'll go for a beer