Vallejo

Discussion in 'California' started by Pagan88Punk, May 1, 2007.

1. Pagan88Punk

Pagan88Punk Member

Hey duz any1 liv in Vallejo kuz I use 2 live there an omg do I miss it or if u liv near it thatz cool 2 = )

2. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

i lived there until i was about 10. i still have lots of family there.. all over that town.

(not to be rude.. but whats with the ebonics? sorry but it makes me nuts when people type like that... makes them look dumb.. and i know you're not. i'm just speaking up before others get on your case for it.)

3. Alaskan

Alaskan Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I went to Jr. High there in 1961. Was the first integrated school I ever attended, was very scary and very violent. Glad I was only there one school year.
    In the mid 1980's lived in the Napa Valley about 20 miles north. Worked at Napa State Hospital and was an instructor at Napa Valley College on the Napa-Vallejo Hi way.
    Didn't get to Vallejo much, the town was worse than it was in the 1960's. Crack had just hit the streets. Too many gang-bangers, crime and all the shit that goes along with crack......

4. Garden Knowm

Garden Knowm Member

I never heard of anybody missing vallejo.... LOL....

cool town with lotsof historic homes and a new hydroponics shop!!!