Valiums and Alcohol

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by IllCanabillyVanilly, Feb 17, 2009.

1. IllCanabillyVanilly

IllCanabillyVanilly Senior Member

Well upon reading the various reports about mixing benzos and alcohol (both negative and positive), I decided to try it.

I chewed up 40 mgs of valium at once and swished it around with some water to make sure I got all of it. Once I was feeling the effects, I decided to have a few beers. I was getting pretty fucked rather easily due to the high being added on to a DXM afterglow.

Well everything was going swimmingly, and it basically just felt like I was extrememly drunk.

Then I ended up blacking out. I was at my house and I see no damage done anywhere so I know I must have not done anything too bad.

But I woke up smoking a cigarette that I didnt even remember lighting (I woke up cause I felt it burn my arm) and I got a huge gash on my elbow, which I have no clue how it got there.

So a word of advice, if your thinking of mixing benzos and alcohol, be safe about it. I was lucky, I could have had my house turned upside down and dishes smashed all over the place. I honestly dont remember how I cut my elbow but its a pretty big gash.

2. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

valuim and beer is the shit just dont over do it with the alcohol

i had a blast watching my detroit red wings win the cup last time i mixed these

sadly i havent come across any valuim since, i prefer valuim over any other benzzo, kind of a tie with kpins though

3. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

i truly wish i hadnt abused the hell out of benzos back in the day. taking such high doses at such a young age really fucks with your brain chemistry. now whenever i take benzos, i get the sedation, but none of the euphoria. oh benzos how i miss thee

4. BillyX

BillyX Member

hahaha i remember taking benzo's and booze while i was over in Thailand for like 2 weeks straight had so many black outs etc. It wasnt the most safe idea in a foreign country lots of black outs and mornings where i would wake up in the bed in the hotel room thinking how the hell did i manage to make it back alive. I like to party hard and i sure as fuck did over there, who can blame me when id go to a pharmacy and buy a pack of 10 10MG valiums for 10 bucks i felt like a kid in a candy store over there. I cant say ive ever had good access to valium over here in Australia altho probably a good thing i was building quite a addiction to them. Anyways ill probably go back over there in the next 12 months and do it all again :p Long live stupid ideas!!