valium valium valium

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by /jumanji, Apr 22, 2007.

1. /jumanji

/jumanji Member

first time valium dosage, i need to know soon.
    i was thinking 40mg, never done it before.

2. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

I'd start at 20mg and work your way up. 30min between each pill after the initial 20mg on an empty stomach . . .

3. jimmy69

jimmy69 Member

I've been thinking about Valium also...

what are the effects?

4. /jumanji

/jumanji Member

i downed 10mg an hour ago, bout to take the next 10mg

5. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

Valium belongs to a family known as benzodiapines(sp?). Anyway this class of drugs is considered a Central Nervous System (CNS) depressant. It acts predominantly on the GABA pathways in the brain. The general effects are, but are not limited to: euphoria, drowsiness, euphoria, uncontrolable rambling, apathy, and no recolection of the really "good" parts. Its a downer in the truest sense of the word. It is trumped by xanax though, by far . . . It's perscribed as an anti-anxiety medication. Need I say more?

Edit: P.S. If your finding it in the medicine cabinet "jimmy?," for christ sake will you leave that damn door shut. I mean no offense, I am a lover of pharms myself, to the fullest extent. But I'm getting worried as to whose medicine cabinet you are raiding, what with the nitrostat and all . . . [​IMG]

6. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

Got to agree with Daedalus Valium and all Benzo's are not a drug to take like M&M's take only a few until you feel nice don't eat the things until you are out of it. and don't drink or do any other downers while on them, for that fact don't use any other drugs while on them, taking to many valiums is a easy way to wake up in a ER with a pump in your stomch or find yourself 6ft under ! its not a drug like pot where you can just do alot in a short period of time and all will be ok also don't eat them every day the last thing you want is to get hooked on them. Get high but get high being safe !!!!!

7. jimmy69

jimmy69 Member

lol, thanks for caring.
    the only pills with any sort of reputation were the Ambien and the Ultracet.
    I didn't find anything else, so I'm done

8. /jumanji

/jumanji Member

well i did they valium, it wasnt that great.
    just got me really chilled out.

9. texasmade3

texasmade3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

i took a 10 mg the other day and i dont remember anything that happend really, it was my first time, and having taken xanax before i knew what to expect, but these were different to me. i didnt really like them that much, i felt really good but it was really dreamy like, and i didnt care for it. il prolly never take a benzo again, that stuff is too addicting and iv only heard bad stories about them in the long run. its okay to try it a few times maybe but dont ever start taking them all the time, you will regret it, i have friends that talk realllyy slooowww and are not themself because of benzos and abusing them. take at your own risk

10. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

texasmade3-You are right ! Like I said over the years when I was a junkie. I saw people fucked up and out there from all tyes of drugs. Crack Heads, Herion Addicts, etc, BUt I have never seen a drug that burns people out and kills there life and personality and soul like Benzos do, and it does it fast as all hell. after a few years of benzo abuse the person is gone he is a shell of what he use to be, you would sware they were a 30 year Herion/crack addict. Even if they get clean from them they are never the same again and will never go back to the person they ounce were. They are slow its takes them forever to say a sentence or explain something, there motor skills and cordination its like they are in slow motion they are just gone its just real sad to see. It's a terrable drug to get strung out on. Every now and then its alright to pop a xanex or a valium up don't get hooked on them unless your goals in life are to become a Burned out retart.

11. lovechild

lovechild Member

you people take way to high of doses!!! I would start at 2.5 mg. 1.5 mg of lorazepam (ativan) makes me feel relaxed.

Most people with panic attacks take any where from 1 to 10 mg depending on how long they have been taking them and if they have developed a tolerance.

12. Anyone experienced with Halcion (triazolam), the shortest acting benzo?

13. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

for valium i suggest a mere 5 or 10 mg, maybe 15.
    iv done 17x5mg, and its shit.
    the dose thats good is low.
    id recomend allways keeping it to like 2 or 3.