Valium... Can it be snorted?

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by Twizz, Jan 24, 2006.

1. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

I have straight valium right now. I know they can be taken orally and pretty much knock you off your seat for the next 8 hours, but can they be taken through snorting? I think I'd rather snort 10mg and eat the other 40mg so that I don't have to wait for 20 minutes (Yeah, I am an EXTREMELY impatient person!)

2. LoriBaby

LoriBaby Member

yes u can snort it and its very smooth considering
    but its a large pill once its crushed and atleast 3 large lines
    personally i see no purpose in snorting them though
    i wouldnt do it

3. rydns

rydns Member

my bros done it a few times

but he was on pills for a week and cant remember it at all

nothin

blank

but id brake half and snort and take the other half seems to be extremley peacful feeling

4. dannyandryan

dannyandryan Member

i would just take them orally.. the way they were intended

5. Tsubasa

Tsubasa Member

Then again they weren't meant to be taken recreationally...

6. jacobfredjo

jacobfredjo Senior Member

you better grind it up good. The good valium or roche 10mg are blue and if you dont grind em up to a fine powder it is like snorting chalk lol. I have never done it, but my roomates snorted some V when we had a bunch of em a while back. It supposedly doesnt last as long as taken orally. They said it was kind of dumb, so i think youd probly have a better experience (and LOTS safer to) by just ingesting them. Drink a few beers while your at it. Youll have fun. Happy Trails

7. Roger Light

Roger Light Member

I wouldn't snort anything unless I had no other option (not counting I.V. or I.M) ...

Yes, it would probably kick in faster a mightier, however snorting anything ain't healthy for your nasal mucosa at all :)

8. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

yes it does work but try to keep your nasal passages damp like snort a little water in between the line/s. the little pills crush up big

you may as well eat em, theyre so cheap and the time it takes to onset is no different. but sometimes its fun to snort ;)