Vaginal pain during intercourse

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by sapphireelephanteyes, May 15, 2013.

1. sapphireelephanteyes

sapphireelephanteyes Guest

Hello, I know this is a topic that gets discussed a LOT but I still haven't found an answer. Every site I've looked at brings up STD's, UTI/yeast infections, or just to simply use more lube. I'm 18 years old and cannot go to a Gyno, I've asked my mom to take me but she won't (IDK why she always just makes up an excuse and she doesn't know I'm having sex and there is NO way I could tell her). I've been having sex about a year now, I've only been with my boyfriend and he's only been with me so I know I don't have an STD. I have gotten UTI's and yeast infections however I take cranberry supplements and pro-biotics so I don't get them anymore. Plus I think it was the soap I was using and so I started using dove sensitive skin soap and no yeast infections now. Almost every time we have sex it's painful but I just put up with it because at the time I want to but then when it's over I'm always like ow why did I do that? Doesn't matter how much foreplay or lube either. And I do get turned on and I do enjoy it and have orgasms and everything but the pain makes it hard to enjoy a lot of the time. I was reading about where your muscles can tighten down if you have had trauma and I was sexually abused as a child on a few different occasions but it doesn't bother me anymore, It's not always on my mind and I don't have panic attacks when my boyfriend touches me or anything like other people who have that issue describe. I feel very safe with him and I just don't know what it could be. Sorry I know that was kind of long and thanks for reading. c:

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

sound like you have some clap. possibly from the sexual abuse.. go to the hospital asap..

3. sapphireelephanteyes

sapphireelephanteyes Guest

But wouldn't my boyfriend have symptoms too? Since I started birth control we haven't used condoms and he's fine. Plus I wasn't raped it was molestation.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

because some STD are Asymptomatic/ a patient is a carrier for a disease or infection but experiences no symptoms.

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Errr why not, you dont need your mum

6. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

at your age, you should be getting regular pelvic exams regardless of whether or not you're having sex... cervical cancer and all of that.

really, you just need to see a doctor about it, there isn't much a bunch of pervs and stoners on the internet can do for you.