Vagina or clit?

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by L.A.T.W.F.M.F.M.R., Jan 17, 2009.

1. LOL. (Ladies,) which feels better, vaginal stimulation or clitoral stimulation?

2. zakarrah

zakarrah Member

Well, if I had to choose it would be clitoral stimulation..but both is the way to go...lol

3. spirit of the night

spirit of the night Senior Member

vaginal stimulation have a deeper feeling and is usually more fulfilling but clitoral stimulation is sharper and more intense.

4. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

i'd have to say the clit is the way to go, because vaginal stim takes way longer and i don't cum nearly as much from it, but it's a different kinda cum as well.

5. dixie_pixy

dixie_pixy Refried Hippie

I think that both are different and have different orgasms. But as for my favorite I would say vaginal. I prefer to use my clit on my own. Men just don't know what to do with it the way me and my vibrator do. But, vaginal sex is easier for men to understand. The thing about vaginal orgasms is that they take practice. I never, ever thought I could do it but at some point I guess I quit worrying about it and just let it happen. It's not as satisfying as clitroal but it's not bad!

6. For me personally it's a little bit if both. I like vaginal because i can hold on to the feelings longer.....it's a good way to build up for an amazing orgasm. But clitoral is one of my favorites because the sensitivity makes for an instant screaming orgasm.....the kind where you have to lay there for a minute until your legs stop tingling...

7. i dunno i say both, my boyfriend waits for me to get close and then has me get on top and lean back and he'll start playing with my clit too while i ride him its the most amazing thing cuz you get both it makes me go nuts :willy_nilly:

8. fruit bat

fruit bat All dumplings are real.

My boyfriend goes down on me until I'm just on the peak of having an orgasm, and then starts to fuck me.... :rolleyes: Drives me up the walls. In a very good way.

Generally I like a bit of both - I can reach orgasm both ways, but if it's combined, it's inexplicably better, a lot more intense. I completely agree with Spirit of the Night on clitoral being a lot more sharper (and much quicker) and vaginal more deep and fulfilling.

But, still, I like both at the same time.