vagial cramping 1 day after sex

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by 60'slover15, Apr 17, 2007.

1. 60'slover15

60'slover15 Member

my girlfriend (14yo) and i had sex sunday april 15h the condom broke right before i was gona cum but i pulled out and cummed out side of her.

why is she cramping??

her last period ended friday march 30th.

i'm scared

is the craming a bad thing, she says she g ets it like on and off??

Liam

2. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

Did you hit her cervix? That happens to me when a person bumps mine.

3. 60'slover15

60'slover15 Member

i might of i dont know, i just dont want her to be preg.

She started having these cramps 1 day after sex. she cant be preg can she? i know theres that chance but she doenst feel anything but that cramping.

Liam

4. beatlerific

beatlerific not like other girls

i doubt she would have cramps the day after if she was pregnant. it seems that it would take a little longer for symptoms like that to appear. i'm not an expert though. good luck!

5. 60'slover15

60'slover15 Member

well she tells me she started getiin cramps the day after sex, she got them some today.

but i dont know what that means.

i'm scared she might be preg but i dont know

please help

Liam

6. beatlerific

well, when did you have sex with her?

7. 60'slover15

60'slover15 Member

sunday april 15th

8. 60'slover15

60'slover15 Member

and then monday she told me she has cramps like once in a while trew the day. i'm scared!!

9. beatlerific

well, if her period ended march 30th, she's probably about to start soon and that could be the reason for the cramping.
    wait a few days and see if she starts.. if she doesn't start within the next week, get an at-home pregnancy test at the drug store.
    hope that helps buddy.

10. shaina

shaina No War Know Peace

was this the first time you had sex?

11. barefoot_kirstyn

barefoot_kirstyn belly flop

if it was her first time, that's probably what the cramping is from.
    Pregnancy signs are usually way way way too hard to tell that earily. I mean, there's ALWAYS the chance, but the day after is really soon.
    If you're freaking out this much, why did you guys have sex in the first place? I mean, there's always the possibility of a baby. I'm not trying to sound preachy, I've just had a LOT of friends get pregnant while using condoms, BC or both. There's always the risk there.

12. shaina

shaina No War Know Peace

there always a million posts like this and then they never come back and say anything. we need a better mod

13. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

excuse me? a better mod? what are mods supposed to do? hunt down the OP and force them to post again?

Perhaps these posts help someone too shy to post.

please leave your negativity elsewhere.

14. 60'slover15

60'slover15 Member

this was our like 16th time. lol

she said the cramping stoped today

15. shaina

shaina No War Know Peace

its true this forum gets about 5 of these a week. yes a mod is suppose to be here to get rid of posts where there is no actual info. stuff like this cannot be diagnosed over the internet it needs to be taken to a doctor if someone is to afraid to be taking something like this to a doctor they shouldn't be having sex

16. shaina

shaina No War Know Peace

you are taking this a little to personal and i wasn't be negative i was stating the truth thats not a crime. this forum does geta lot of these and they should be weeded out

17. dangermoose

dangermoose Is a daddy

I agree!! And lets delete those conspiracy theory threads because they can never be proven either. Those relationship threads need to go too, because we cant fix other peoples relationships, we can only give advice, and whats the point of that?! It's not like people come here starting threads seeking 'advice', its because they want us to physically, and concretely diagnose and solve their problems!
    Please note the sarcasm.

The op has returned and posted multiple comments in this thread, so i dont see what the problem is, its not like this thread is 6 months old, and still getting replies while the OP has nevber returned. There may be similar threads about this subject, but everyones circumstances are different which affects the advice given out by the members. Unless its new legislation (such as the Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act) most womens issues have already been prior discussed in this forum through various threads. Posters shouldnt have to consistently re-hash old threads merely because the subjects been prior discussed under various situations.

Sorry that was so off topic
    To the OP- i highly doubt she's pregnant, its not impossible but it seems like she's hyping it up in her mind and physically manifesting the symptoms she associates with pregnant women. To be safe i would recommend the morning after pill, it wont be as effective this late afterwards, and if shes pregnant it will NOT abort the pregnancy, it will merely prevent the egg from attaching itself to the womb in the event your lil spermies are still waiting to fertilize her.

Also, if shes 14, she's not ready for a baby and you shouldnt be having sex. It could also land your ass in jail whether or not your under 18. Take this experience as a sign for your unpreparedness for the responsibilites of an active sex life.