Vacuum pump

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by warm_breath, Apr 7, 2007.

1. warm_breath

warm_breath Member

Has anyone ever tryed it before? On your nipples, clit, dick or balls or whatever? I'm just wondering, I never have but it sounds like it would feel really good...On my clit or nipples because of all of the blood rushing there and it sucks and the added pressure...oh! (shivers) I'm getting all randy just thinking about it.

2. dangermoose

dangermoose Is a daddy

as in an acutal vaccum? im afraid the pressure would be far greater than your sensitive parts would be able to take.
    or are you reffering to the same sort of contraption as a penis pump?

3. people have lost cocks this way. It has happened.

4. warm_breath

warm_breath Member

No, not an actual vacuum! lol That would be very painful. More like a penis pump, but there are different sized attachments to fit your clit and nipples and stuff like that.

5. dangermoose

dangermoose Is a daddy

hmmm i've seen stuff like what your reffeirng to, there are fetishes devoted to it, how swollen the clits and pusy lips get from it. its actually pretty hot

6. gregariddle

gregariddle Member

I'll pass along the same advice a friend, who worked in our local sex shop in college, gave me. If you're going to try a pump with the goal of TEMPORARILY increasing the size of your cock, spend the extra money and get a good one - the cheap ones don't work. The one I got cost about $75 and increased my dick from a little over 7" to just about 10". The increase lasted between 5-10 minutes, but it was so amazing to see that giant piece of meat sticking up from between my legs. Watching my dong swell inside the tube was a huge turn-on, both for me and my then-girlfriend. I was able to suck my own dick with some effort back then, but after pumping, it was really easy!

Another very important piece of advice - DON'T OVERDO IT!! It will be disappointing when you shrink back to "normal" and you will be tempted to pump again, but you can do permanent damage to your penis.

Cheers,
    Riddle

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

8. RiffRaff

RiffRaff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Odd, was you just recently circumcised?

9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear voice of sexy

doesn't that hurt? hell, just a strong erection can sometimes feel like it's going to burst.

10. deleted

deleted Visitor

you talking to me, /cab driver/lol no... but Ive had piercings all around it, actually you can weave over under with thread 6times. this may have something to do with it. as they can hurt still from to much friction..