Using raw Aloe Vera blend as lubricant!

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Thimi, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Thimi

Thimi Members

Hi all!

I’m a 34 Male and my wife is 24. We have figured out a new way to stay lubricated during intercourse by using raw aloe Vera juice. My wife is not comfortable with the artificial lubricant so we just tried the natural aloe Vera method one week ago. The sex drive is so amazing during intercourse and there is a very sensational feeling on my penis and on her virgina! We both had sex all this week after using aloe Vera and it feels amazing! Have anyone used aloe Vera as a lubricant if so please share your experience!

2. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

Pure aloe vera gel from a good company is safe and gentle on probably everything, except don't get it in your eyes. And be careful of synthetic cosmetics and lotions that have a lot of artificial ingredients and say they have Aloe, the chemicals in these are never good and can cause problems, Anyway...
    Pure Aloe Vera Gel is good for everything, BUT you don't want to put it on the penis, because it will not cause it to grow.

3. Thimi

Thimi Members

I have a aloe Vera plant at home so we use that!

4. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

Oh that's good lol, how is it?

5. Thimi

Thimi Members

We just have to peel off the skin and extract the lube! The experience is amazing and we both love it!

6. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

Sounds like a great experience you and your wife had..interesting :)
    it's fun trying new things when it comes to masturbation.

7. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I still see aloe drying up quickly. Albolene and coconut oil are my go to lubes.