using pollen press to form standard doses

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by dynamickid, Jan 16, 2009.

1. dynamickid

dynamickid Hemp Farmer

Has anyone ever used a pollen press to make a pill out of any powder in combination with a binder(MCS or similar) thinking about if it would be possible or not?:confused:

2. klondike_bar

klondike_bar Senior Member

i dont think it would work well unless you wanted to make massive pills. youd need to press at least 80mg of something to make a decent puck i think

or if you found prfectly fitting mlds to insert?

3. dynamickid

dynamickid Hemp Farmer

I was planning on using MCS a a filler/binder and maybe adding some other chems like taurine. I was looking into this one..[​IMG]

or would this be more ideal

[​IMG]

4. klondike_bar

klondike_bar Senior Member

heh heh, i saw that second one on ebay a few days ago. it was pricy (over 100$) i think.

using a pollen press would likely require large amounts of inert/binding material, and would create pills roughly the size of chewable vitamin tablets, which is likely less then ideal.

id suggest either a fancy pill-maker or a mandmade mold that could be pressed with a vice grip.

either that or use a 20$ capsule maker. a capsule will hold about a full MDMA dose i believe, and provides adequate storage of pre-measured amounts